Rumor #1: The New Kid

Rumor has it that a new kid's been seen around New Rize City. A punk who goes around to cause some problems here and there. He's supposedly at high school age and very rude.

One day, while I was walking to school, I saw some dude with short blonde hair and wearing a skin tight black shirt. The shirt revealed a slim yet muscular body with decently sized abs and biceps. This kid was causing a commotion in the newly opened store that opened up.

"Yeah, yeah! I hear ya! I'm headin' out! You ain't gotta holler at me, ya old bat!" A rough and slightly deep voice yelled, that was later followed by a loud screeching voice that tossed a book bag at him that knocked the kid down and made him fall on his ass. It was something you'd probably only find in an anime or something, but it actually happened in real life.

I stood beside him, looking down at him. He looked up and blushed nervously, and started yelling at me.

"The hell you starin' at!?" He yelled. I guess I should paint a picture here. We're on a city block, tons of other people staring at him already, but he decides to stare at the one closest to him, which just so happens to be a scrawny and just slightly smaller than average high school student, a.k.a. me. Fuck my life...

He picks up his bag and walks towards wherever he's going. I ride it off and head on to school, which is kinda the way he's going, but he takes a turn into an alleyway. A stereotypical punk it is then.

Halfway through the school day, there were already rumors of a new kid. Everyone described the person I saw this morning. A bland kid with messy curly hair and wears shirts that show off his muscles, whether they be wife beaters or skin tight shirts.

I walk back home from school and take a peak through the alleyway that kid walked through. He was still there. He had propped himself up on the wall, arms crossed and one foot on the wall for support while the other stayed on the ground. I got a much better look at him now. He was a bit more muscular than I first thought, and he was really tall. He was probably one of the tallest people I had ever seen. It took me a little while longer to hear a loud, growl kind of sound. I looked around thinking it was an old truck or something along those lines, but there was nothing there. Then I heard another one. It came from the alley. It came from him.

He sounded like a freaking bear. It was kind of cute actually... And funny, too. I decided since school let out already, I thought he was pretending to be at school. So I decided to walk up to him.

Standing beside him, I still had to look up to see his face. Damn, I'm short! It was like standing next to a giant.

"Hey!!!" I yell, cupping my head next to my mouth, standing on my tip toes to get close to his ear. He snored abruptly and shouted loudly.

"Gah!" He exclaimed as he tried to get a balance on his feet. "The hell, man! Can'tcha see I'm trying to catch some Zs here!?" He yelled at me, trying to look aggressive.

"I'm sorry, new kid, but I just thought you should go home since school just let out." I giggle, unaffected. Tough guy act doesn't work on me, hunty!

"Screw that! I'll just tell her I went to hang out with some new friends, or some shit!" He argues, getting back into the position he was in earlier.

"Hmmm... Why don't we make that truth then?" I ask, happily. The punk shoots me a glare with one eye and sighs.

"Fine. You ain't gunna leave me alone if I say no, anyways..." He complained under his breath. "Where we goin'?"

"McDonald's sound good to you?" I ask, leaning forward casually.

"Fine, lead the way..."

We walked for a good three minutes to the nearest McDonald's and he looked up at the sign.

"Brings back memories of my early years of being a punk. I tore up a McDonald's back home. Was the funniest shit ever." He talked to himself, then getting an evil smirk. He cracks his knuckles and begins to chuckle. "Heheh. Bet it'd be just as fun again." He said aloud.

"Dude, we're getting food, not jail time. Let's go." I scolded. He sighed in annoyance and propped his hands behind his head.

"Fine..." He complained.

"What's your name, anyways?" I say, swallowing a bite of my burger.

"Gishro." He says, muffling his words with more food.

"Gizmo?" I asked.

"No, Gishro!" He angrily mumbled through his food.

"Swallow your food, dammit." I yell. He swallows this huge bite of burger and fries and slams his fist into the table.

"Gizro!" He yells. "It's not fuckin' Gizmo, it's Gizro!" He snaps, a few pieces of food on his face.

"I see. Name's Jared. People just call me Shorty though." I say, then sipping on some soda.

"Just call me Gizzy. And you put up with people callin' ya shorty? Really?" He questioned, confused.

"I didn't use to, but I stopped fighting it. Everyone just calls me it no matter how much I tell them not to. Not like I'm large enough to do anything about it anyways." I say, slightly defeated.

"That shit ain't right. People shouldn't give mean names like that to others." Gizzy said, through a couple of fries.

"I guess."

Once we finish our food, we head out the door, and I walk with him to the store we first met at.

"See ya, Gizzy!" I yell, waving farewell and smiling.

"See ya, man! Talk to ya tomorrow?"

"Definitely!"