Starting Notes!

HELLOOOOOOOO!! Guys I am squishing your faces so so excited!! Virtual hugs for everyone I'm so pumped let's go!

*clears throat* 

Guys, it is with a proud voice that I announce the end of the beginning. The first book is OVER and though I am still rewriting it the second book will BEGIN because with the lack of stimulation brings about the end of my career. 

[Updates?] 

I don't know. I will do my best to churn about like 2 chapters a week while I catch up on everything else. I have so many things I started on a whim and now it's like 40 WIPs in my everywhere. 

[General themes and story elements?]

Going for an adventure this time. In a world where Horror and you get to be engaged. (Not marriage, but you know, dating I guess) Honestly, if you don't completely remember em, you should go back and read the first like 10-20 chapters of the first book to get a grasp on what this one will be about. I'll be landing back on some of the ideas from them. 

ALSO! I'd just like to add to this a bit and say that this book is STRICTLY freeform! The plot line is yes more solid than the last but this book will probably have a little bit of everything! I'm sorry but I can never ever conform to just one thing I'd melt. 

[Plot?]

Nightmare and Dream are idiots. Creation and destruction are one and the same. Powerful pieces come into play. You're caught in the crossfire.

[Hey, that was vague.]

I know. 

Welllllll I don't know what else I should say? If you have any more questions feel free to comment them!! Anything that isn't too spoilery I can share. 

Alright! Wish you guys luck! Happy reading!

- De Moogus 

(W-Wait does the cover look nice...? I worked on it for like 2 days...)