✰ 𝐓𝐰𝐨

||𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉||

                                   ||𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉||

Waking up I came to find Keyun sitting up on his phone smoking half a blunt. I secretly stared at him as a few of his locs fell down to his face.

He began reaching over to gently rub my thigh I rolled my eyes and let out a long sigh before listening to him make the same statement he constantly made when he knew he was wrong.

"I'm sorry for what I said last night baby girl, you know how I get when I'm drunk I just be talking."

Standing up I grabbed a pair of my sweats and a crop top out the closet. "Yea it's whatever" I said nonchalantly.

I walk into the tight space of our cluttered bathroom and turn the water on. As I step into the shower I take my rag gently washing my body while I carelessly let the water droplets roll down the depths of my chocolate skin. Rinsing my body off I noticed myself letting a single tear roll directly down my puffy cheek.

Living this life was like working a job with no breaks. You never get to clock out of it.

My thoughts are interrupted when Keyun bursts in taking over the only me time I ever really got to myself.

Stepping into the shower with me he purposely grazes himself across my butt making me feel the tender skin of his penis while reaching over me for the soap.

"Key not right now, I'm not in the mood."

He raises his hand to quickly take a strike at my face. Gripping my chin firmly with his nails digging into my wet skin he whispered into my ear "Bitch you ain't good for nothing but sex."

I ball my fist tightly, madly throwing a punch that connected to his nose instantly making him bleed.

I began staring at him with my body in shock. I knew that look in his eyes. If I didn't get away from Keyun he'd beat me until both my eyes were black.

Holding onto my stinging red cheek I left him in the shower alone. Quickly running I slipped into my clothes while struggling to leave. I knew Keyun would only beat me worse if he got to me.

Luckily me and Jasmine are pretty cool. She's letting me stay with her for a few days to get myself together.

Jasmine sat beside me gently stroking her thumb across my cheek. "You too pretty to have some nigga putting his hands on you like he own you."

I wanted to believe Jasmine I truly did, but I felt so ugly and ashamed of who I really was.

No one to lean on or go to. I was all alone. I was going through my lowest moments alone.

Being alone isn't what worried me the most I was used to it just being me. What worried me the most was figuring out how to get away from Keyun.

I've been saving for I don't know how long but Keyun is crazy. He wants me and only me to be with him and put up with his bullshit. Trust, I've tried running plenty of times before. It only makes the skin around his knuckles toughen harder than a brick wall.

I thought about killing him multiple times before but Keyun was there for me when I had nothing. And though It stings my tongue to say but I love Keyun

"You dancing tonight?"

Once again, Jasmine snapping me out of my misery.

"Yea, and um I'm sorry for all of this. You know showing up outta nowhere you ain't have to open yo doors for me but you did so I appreciate that more than you'd imagine."

Nervously picking at the skin on my lips Jasmine opened her arms wide leading me into a big hug, reassuring me that she was fine with me staying with her.

I stayed in the house attempting to keep a low profile until I could figure out my next move.

In the meantime Jasmine has a little sneaky link that she refuses to tell me about. Judging by the way she from smiles ear to ear while glossing her lips up and prancing around the house, he always left her satisfied.

I decided to take a nap and get some rest before having to think on my feet later on.

And just like that I was back minding the business that payed me.

Walking in people were already staring. Just waiting impatiently and ready for a show.

I ignore their impatient stares and walk to dressing room in the back. I sit down as I slip my floss on while the feeling the lace sits uncomfortably between my ass. The jealous girls who I want to call bitches give me side eyes and wish they had an ass to sit up like this.

Walking out onto the stage and swaying my hips from side to side I began doing what I'm best at.

It's like a movie on loop.

Stage, dance, money, leave.

Climbing up the pole I noticed the same pair of eyes as I swung myself around.

Though I wasn't looking at him every second as I climbed up onto the pole I could still feel his eyes burning into my skin. I couldn't help but to let my mind to wonder off imagining my hands running across the ink on his body.

I know, I know, Ariah, you don't even know this fucking man.

But this dominance in his eyes made me want to know him and obey his every wish.

Making eye contact with him I spread my legs extensively while dragging the tip of my fingers from the lower end of my stomach all the way up to my breast that he stared so viciously at.

I watched another man rush up to him in panic, but like the other day he refused to look away. I stared back at him in question of the panicking guy, but this man had a poker face ready at all times. It's like nothing can break him.

Once again, I collect my money and exit the stage.

Walking into the back booth I sit down drowning myself in all of my worries like always.

"Hello ma'am! I was sent over by Mr. Martini, He'd like for you to see him at this second."

"The fuck?" looking up I begin laughing uncontrollably whispering to myself "boujee mfs." After laughing I gave the man a clear and well presented response "Where Mr. Martin at then"

The respectful man looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "Erm, Martini ma'am. And He's just right over here. I'll help you to him."

Walking over he still stared at me viciously but not in an uncomfortable way, aggressively, like he wanted to rip my clothes apart and take control of my body right then and there.

I sat down propping my feet on the table "I'm assuming you the Mr. Martin he yapping about"

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ!