✰ 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

||𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉||

||𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉||

It's been a week now since the incident and I haven't really left this place since I checked in. Only to get food and come back.

I still have a decent amount of money saved up so money isn't an issue but I can't stay here sitting in my sorrows forever.

I need to be making more money and I'm not going to make any by sitting on my ass and getting high off life.

If I could go back to Paradise and make a quick stack of cash I would but that would only be like a fish getting caught on a hook.

I sat down at the desk shoving my head into the inner crease of my arm I couldn't help but to think about the card Mr. Martini had boldly slipped into my floss that night.

I mean the offer wasn't horrible but I don't know this man whatsoever. How do I know he'll keep his word?

I stood up pacing back and forth questioning myself before I stubbed my toe on the edge of the bed.

Why is my life so shitty? I get rid of one problem and like a bad pimple another one pops up.

I bent down searching through the very little of property I had. I scanned through all of my clothes and small, boring knick knacks, desperately looking for the card Mr. Martini had given me that night.

What the fuck am I really doing? I thought to myself.

Am I seriously going to become a private dancer for someone I've only met on two encounters?

My hand blatantly became shaky as I held my phone up toward my face while slowly dialing in every number.

Hesitantly, I hovered my thumb over the call button and before I could make a decision I unexpectedly clicked call.

I stood there slightly shocked at my actions as the phone rang a few times before being picked up.

"Hello"

The appealing nature of his voice quickly caused the hair down my spine to stand. His voice gave me goosebumps every time he spoke. It was something in his voice- demeanor if you may, that screamed out authority.

Struggling to respond, I let out a slight shriek trying to gather my words together.

"Hi.."

Before I could put an answer together his voice was already carrying out another statement.

"You could just ask the question or sit there beating around the bush, Beautiful."

The boldness in my carriage had reacted before I could. My eyebrows drew together raising a question only he could answer.

"And you knew it was me because?"

Letting out what I think was a slight laugh, "Why wouldn't I recognize a voice like yours? So sweet and gentle."