✰ 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

|| 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉 ||

|| 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉 ||

I trailed behind Kane as he led the way, my response was a little delayed with ninety percent of my attention being on the roaring club.

"I'm sorry just a little distracted I'm Ariah."

Kane's eyes were flirty yet ruthless, I'm sure he reels all of his women in with that gleaming smile of his.

"Rock picked a good one this time I see, I'm gonna call you Cocoa."

Kane turned his head giving me a little wink before letting me walk in front of him as we had already come close to the elevator.

He slightly bent over while pressing the floor number we would be going to. "Why Cocoa?"

Kane's eyes shot me a sweet devious glance while his signature smirk formed on his face.

"Well that beautiful skin of yours needs a name to go with it, no? And also you smell like chocolate."

We both let out a slight giggle as we exited the elevator. "Would you rather I call you Gorgeous instead?"

Again, that devious smile of his worked across his face making me smile at him as well. "You can call me either of them. Whatever floats your fancy boat."

"Ahh, you're one that talks shit huh?" He began laughing as I let out a scoff and sarcastically rolled my eyes. He knew I meant no harm.

After a few short minutes of walking we approached a ducked off room with two security guards standing in front.

Kane looked at the security guards as he left me there, "Let her through when they're done and don't let her leave with a scratch."

I stood there anxiously picking at the skin on my lips as I waited for Mr. Martini. My nerves were so torn between a mix of shy and nervousness. I didn't know how any of it would play out.

After standing for about 2 minutes the door opened with a slim, milky complexioned woman walking out.

She forcefully swayed her hips side to side while glaring at me with her dagger eyes as if she were trying to intimidate me and if it weren't for me stepping off to the side she would've bumped into me. I'm quite positive that wasn't an accident.

I quickly turnt my head at her poor manners while my face grew irritated. The security guard raised his eyebrows respecting my low tolerance for bullshit.

I assumed he just noticed my aura of annoyance as the space between me and her grew wider.

Lord, please don't let me have to knock this bitch out. Not today, not on this fine day.