✰ 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

||𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉||

||𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉||

As I grind my hips into the palms of this touchy arrogant man the thought of Mr. Martini still lingers in my mind like a bad smell.

He had gently grazed his finger tips across my chest while being bent down next to me whispering into my ear. I was so touch deprived that my floss had gotten slightly damp just from him touching my glistening skin.

Though I enjoyed the thought of him my imagination was cut short when the guard turned towards us "Aye mane you know the rules, no touching" unsurprisingly, the arrogant man gave the guard a blank stare while removing his grip from my waist until he turned around again.

I continued my dance whether he touched or not I needed this money and I needed to get gone. I was already risking it all just by dancing tonight.

I decided to end my shift short when the guard dragged my client out by the neck, after repeatedly telling him to not touch me.

I texted Jasmine letting her know I was headed back to her house although she told me it was fine for me to stay with her it just didn't feel right for me to continuously pop up at her house.

I didn't want to just walk into Jasmine's home unexpectedly like I lived there so I called her twice before pulling up to her complex.

I waited in my car for a response a few more minutes before getting out and unlocking the door.

Jass had given me her spare key when she told me I could stay with her. I didn't want to accept it but she commanded and knowing the situation I was in I needed a helping hand.

Grabbing my gun from out my dash I tucked it into the side of my tights before opening my door.

My eyes caught a glimpse of a dark silhouette figure in a far distance from where I was walking. I wasn't scared, I always keep my gun loaded people are crazy nowadays. I stay ready at anytime in any place.

Struggling to find the correct key on my lanyard I pulled out my phone flashing the light in frustration. I turned the door knob in slight hesitation. I didn't want Jasmine to think of me as a burden.

I walked in and lightly placed my keys on the kitchen counter as I was headed toward the living room couch.

As I sat down, I could hear Jasmine slightly moan. Remembering all the prancing she did around here earlier, I let out a little giggle.