✰ 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

||𝑅𝑜𝑐𝑐𝑜||

                                    ||𝑅𝑜𝑐𝑐𝑜||

I had watched the sway of her hips as she walked on and off that stage. The hourglass figure of her body perfectly hugged and linked onto the pole as she danced.

She knew exactly what she was doing, staring into my eyes the way she did, touching herself so explicitly on that stage. She's so fucking alluring but she isn't ready for the desirable pleasures I'd put amongst that gorgeous body of hers.

"Un comico vedo" I said, watching her carelessly prop her feet up onto the table ahead.
(A comedian I see)

"What you call me over here for Mr. Martin." she said, but I just watched her as she nervously looked away reeling her lip in to pick at the skin on her lips with her teeth.

I grab her chin lightly with my finger, picking it up I looked bluntly into her pretty eyes stating "My name is Martini, Bellissimo." I watched her mentally melt in seat. (Beautiful)

And though I'd given a name that fit her already I proceeded to say, "Tell me your name Bellissimo."

"Blue" she stated, while lightly smiling and looking down at her hands.

"Not your stage name Bellissimo"

looking down again she continued to fidget with her hands, "Ariah."

I gazed deeply into her big, dark brown eyes. Her eyelashes curl upwards making her have the most beautiful, yet adorable eyes imaginable. She's got perfectly shaped doe eyes that sit slightly slanted. Gorgeous, might I say but as I stare blankly into her eyes I can tell she's been through trauma. Her face may scream beauty, yet her eyes tell a story.

"Ariah, you ever been a private dancer?" I stared at her body intrigued by her divine waist and flawlessly sculpted legs, they just may be wrapped around my neck one day.

Adjusting herself to a more manageable position she turned to me with furrowed eyebrows still avoiding my direct eye contact "Only dancing I do is on that pole."

"Look at me when we're speaking Ariah."

"A body that gorgeous with an even more beautiful face to go with it deserves to be dancing for me and only me."

I can tell Ariah isn't easily submissive but judging at the way she sat gorgeously on the edge of her seat batting those pretty eyes at me she wanted someone to take full control over her body.

"I have an offer for you, be my private dancer and I'll pay you much more than you could ever get from this shabby club"

She squinted her eyes slightly letting out a sarcastic laugh, "Niggas play all fucking day. Respectfully, I don't really have the time for this. I have money to make."

I stood up to walk towards her, bending down the slight smell of her cocoa butter scent turned my nostrils up. Lifting her chin to my face I whispered lowly into her ear something only she could hear. "I will only play with you Ariah if you allow me to do so."

I could tell her body was deeply deprived of touch. Running my fingers along her smooth chest, I felt the rate of her heartbeat slowly picking up.

Before standing straight up and walking off I slipped my card into the side of her floss knowing she'd eventually come around to my offer.

"Mr. Martini?"

The sound of her softly spoken voice had caused me to stop in the midst my tracks, turning back around I assume she has a question at the tip of her tongue. "Yes Bellissimo?"

"What is this name you keep calling me?"

Though it's our first conversation I'm beginning to think Bellissimo enjoys the presence of my dominance already, "Bellissimo means beautiful, pretty girl."

Batting her eyes at me once again she took the card I'd slipped into her floss and attempted to give it back to me. I pushed her hand away denying it "Come to me when you change your mind, or you could cum to me instead whichever is more comfortable for you Bellissimo."

She rolled her eyes catching onto the slick comment I made she didn't think I'd catch it but my comment had created a slight grin on her face.

Her head may have said no but her body wanted more than just my hands on that pristine dark skin.

Getting into the back of my luxurious car the loud ringing of my phone flooded my ears when I got a call from Kane letting me know we had business to take care of.

Kane and I are like mirrored reflections of each other. He's like a brother to me but I can't leave Kane alone for too long with a rival. Like me he finds enjoyment in making people plead for their lives. If I don't get there quick enough there's a chance we'll have a body on our hands with no answers.

As we pull into the driveway and park I open my door. Stepping out I could hear the children playing in the nearby background. But the sound of the children's playful screams and giggles instantly faded when I stepped into the busted warehouse.

As I walked down the dark alley the sound of my footsteps bounced from wall to wall echoing until they were instantly interrupted with the sound of a man's voice yelling.

I shook my head at the thought of Kane torturing the only current bait that we had to my money. Quickly walking back I firmly opened the door to only be correct at my judgement.

Staring at the blood oozing from the new scar Kane had just given him across his cheek I took my time to notice how familiar he looked.

I didn't care who he was, I only cared about the money that this shabby ass club owed to me they've been avoiding me for months now, but the structure of this man's face left me in question.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ!