✰ 𝐒𝐢𝐱

||𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉||

||𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉||

Waking up I couldn't help but to allow my mind to overthink the call I made yesterday. Wow, this is really my life. First a stripper now a private dancer. I've got to be the most disgraceful person ever to live.

My thoughts just continued jogging across my mind. I was used to Jass snapping me back into reality at this moment.

It really hurt me to find out my best friend and my boyfriend were actually made for each other. Jassmine was my closest friend, I became vulnerable, told her almost everything there was about me.

I pulled back the dense hotel sheets as I stepped out of bed while curling my toes instantly as my feet hit the cold hardwood floors.

I turned around and slightly bent down checking the time on my phone before setting down on my knees to pray. Although my life feels like it's falling to pieces right now doesn't mean I have to restrain from God.

Getting back into bed I felt the vibrations of my phone ringing. "Of course this bitch calling me again." Before even being able to think about it I clicked accept.

"What?"

"Blue please just listen!"

I heard the relief yet slight panic in her voice when I answered. If I'm being one hundred percent honest I don't give a fuck what this wide back bitch has to say right now.

"Jassmine.. don't play with me right now. I'm in the mood you got 5 minu-" Jass cut me off mid sentence like she was just eager to get this off her chest.

"Blue I know you don't wanna hear from me. I wouldn't either but I still love and care for you. Keyun has been talking really crazy lately. He wants your head, I don't know where you are but please, please be safe."

I could hear the sniffles and slight cry's between her sentences. I hated the fact that although I should be the one hurt I still felt sorry for her.

It's no surprise that Keyun is looking for me but my head still turned at the thought of it. "Jass, you slept with a man that whooped my ass day in and day out. I'm straight, but you be safe."

Her voice cracking as she stated, "I'm sorry, Blue I promise I am!"

Though I don't know if it was the T.V or not I could hear some slight commotion going on in the background but I still hung up the phone.

I can't bare the thought of them being together right now, not after what just happened. I tossed my phone to the side and let my thoughts take over again.