TRECE

THIRD PERSON POV:

One month later... (sorry for all the time skips)

Pato felt a a tap on his shoulder, he didn't bother to look. "Someone's not happy..." whispered a woman into his ear, Pato continued to ignore the woman. She sounds familiar he thought, he was intrigued by the woman. Yet he didn't want to face her, the woman sat next to Pato at the bar. She slowly lifted her hand and placed it under his chin, Pato continued to stay still. The woman then turned his face towards her, Pato looked at the woman with sadness. He was desperate for someones touch, but he didn't want to loose Catalina even more.

The lady tilted her head and gave him a frown, "Why are you so moody, you're at a party for god's sake!" she complained. Pato stayed silent, but he continued to look at her. "Victoria, and you are?" Victoria asked, Pato let out a deep sigh. Music filled his ears, suddenly he wanted to forget about Catalina. "Patricio..." he answered, he turned his body to face Victoria. "So Victoria... what are you doing here?" he asked, "Partying, getting wasted, dancing and finding hook ups" Victoria responded honestly. She moved closer to Pato, placing her hand on his thigh. 

Pato felt her hand on his thigh, he allowed her to go further up. He felt his breath getting stuck in his throat, Victoria noticed his reaction to her touch. "So..." she whispered, Pato felt like he couldn't breathe. "Wanna open a window so you can breathe?" asked Victoria with a smirk on her face, Pato was trying to hold on to the thought of Catalina and him getting back together. He loved her, and he couldn't get her out of his mind. One night won't mess anything up... he thought, he looked down at the multiple beer bottles mixed with glass shots that where empty in-front of him. A smirk rested on his face, he looked back up at Victoria. Lust immediately filled their bodies, there was no going back.

• Time Skip • 

Pato felt a hand resting lightly on his chest, sunlight was shining into his eyes. He let out a sigh, and opened his eyes. He looked down at the hand, his sight followed the hand up to the body. The hair looked so familiar, something that he has wanted to feel again for a while. "Catalina?" he asked quietly, a groan had left the woman's mouth. She lifted her head up and looked at Pato, "What?" she asked. Pato realised the situation that he was in, it wasn't Catalina who he was in bed with. It was Victoria, the girl from last night.

• Time Skip • 

Pato rushed through the hotel lobby, trying to escape Victoria. "Wait Patricio!" Victoria yelled, everyone who was in the lobby had looked at Victoria. Pato was in last nights outfit, he didn't know where he was. That was until he ran into someone, "Watch where you're going!" yelled someone. Pato looked at the person who he accidentally ran into, "Valentina?" he asked. "Patricio!" screamed Victoria, he looked back at Victoria. He wanted to melt into the floor right now, this was the last thing he intended to happen.

Valentina stayed still, she was in shock. Victoria had finally caught up to Pato, "Where are you going, we had a connection last night didn't we?" she asked. Pato was about to speak up, but Valentina had already started to speak. "Pato there you are, I have been looking all over for you. Your sister is waiting for you, come on let's go!", Pato was dragged away by Valentina outside of the hotel. Victoria stood in shock at what has just happened to her, she quickly turned around and left.

Valentina and Pato exited the hotel, Valentina let go of Pato which caused him to trip a little. Pato looked at Valentina, he felt tears in his eyes. "Don't cry, care to explain?" snapped Valentina, "I honestly don't know, it all just happened." whispered Pato. "What did?" asked Valentina, this time her voice was more soft. "Catalina and I, then her getting together with Christian. I'm glad she's doing well, and that she's happy. I just miss her, so last night I went out to a party. Met that girl, wanted to get Catalina off of my mind... so I hooked up with her. The girl turned out to be crazy, she didn't help with the Catalina situation though" admitted Pato, he let out a massive sigh.

Valentina stayed silent, Pato took this as a 'get out of here' so he started to walk away. "Catalina and Christian aren't together!" blurted Valentina, she slapped her hand over her mouth. Pato stopped in his tracks as soon as he had heard it, he turned around to face Valentina. "Look I didn't say that at all, you got it?" reinforced Valentina, Pato nodded with a smile on his face. "I know you're a great guy, so don't you dare tell this to Catalina that I talked with you..." sighed Valentina, Pato remained silent however he slowly nodded his head.

"Christian broke up with her, she's still madly on love with you..." admitted Valentina, Pato's body immediately filled up with hope. "Don't you dare ever tell anyone about this convocation." said Valentina, "You got it!" smirked Pato. Valentina gave Pato a small smile, she then started to walk back towards the hotel. "Congratulations by the way... for your pregnancy!" exclaimed Pato, "Thanks!" responded Valentina.

∞ Flashback  ∞

Catalina felt tears running down her face, her heart was currently bring shattered into a million pieces with each word that was being said to her. "It the truth you still love him!" yelled Christian, "I do not!" screamed Catalina. She was confused at Christian, but most of all mad. "I can't do this anymore, we're over!" yelled Christian once again, Catalina broke down in-front of him. "Please don't leave me!" she cried, "Just accept it, you love him and not me." whispered Christian. It hurt him to do this, but it was the truth. "I'm so sorry..." cried Catalina, it was true. She still loved Pato, her heart still heated for Pato. Christian was telling the truth, and she knew it. Christian Left the apartment with tears in his eyes, and an extremely heavy heart.

∞ Flashback ends  ∞

Valentina felt horrible for talking to Pato, but she had to tell him. It was for Catalina, her best friend. She was currently in Mexico with Catalina and Fabio, for a little get away. The three of them wanted to relax for the summer break, and to escape their problems. It was either Barbados or Mexico, Catalina didn't want to go to Mexico for obvious reasons. However, Fabio had insisted that they should go to Mexico. She entered the hotel room that she was sharing with Catalina, "Your back early." commented Catalina. "Yeah I know, I just got tired. I will go shopping tomorrow, I'm going to have a nap." sighed Valentina, she quickly walked over to her bed and laid down. Wanting to forget the convocation that she had had with her fiends ex, something that she wasn't expecting to happen on this trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Lovely People!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm not 100% confident with this chapter. I might change it in the future or not, but I want to thank you all for 1.8k reads 🤍 

Word Count: 1236 

M <3