game time

TW: swearing 

(Y/N POV)

I lay in the darkness wondering why i couldn't see anyth- oh. my eyes were closed. Not that I could open them anyway it's like someone had taken gorilla glue and decided to glue them. like that one time, my friend fell asleep first at the sleepover say to say she needed a fresh buzzcut- jeez i need to stop getting sidetracked.

I don't think i could've even opened them if i wanted due to my head hurting so bad that i wanted to let some whimpers out which i obviously couldn't due to my throat being sore, even though i dont remember it being hurt. weeeiirddd....

Maybe it was a weird side effect of dying? oh well as long as i dont get thrown again. Suddenly a sliding sound of wood on wood resounded to my ears as i heard someone's socks shuffling in and more shuffling to my left ear as they sat down i assume and then a trickle of water into a bucket made its way to my ears as if someone was squeezing a cloth to get rid of excess water.

Only then did i realise there was a warmed up damp cloth on my forehead as i felt it being gently slid off as i felt.

And what i presume to be the just soaked cloth was placed onto my head, the ice cold cloth that i could feel was folded neatly, rested on my head effectively toning down my raging headache a slight bit as i heard the previous cloth being dipped back into the bucket and squeezed before being put half on the, what i presume to be the metallic clang, rim off the bucket.

'As you can see i am quite good with my senses being able to tell things without even opening my eyes. big flex i know , wait who am i even talking to? myself? damn well alright' i thought mentally snickering to myself i always had a habit of talking to myself and then catching myself saying 'we' or 'our'and getting confused.

Damn can someone turn the fucking lights ON? i cant see SHIT!

as i screamed internally that at the same time i forced myself to haul my eyes open which took a genuine amount of strength, and as i did my vision blurred and spun and i heard  a barely noticable gasp as someone quickly got up and darted out the room as my vision clouded again as i fell back asleep.

(3rd POV)

as kei kamado worked effortlessly on slicing some carrot snacks for the children she heard someone jump in frantically, she flinched as Hanako shouted out,

"MA! i saw her open her eyes! the foreign lady!"

"oh my! really?" after making sure the dishes were off the stove as quickly as she could.

The oldest female Kamado soon began hastily wiping her hands as she rushed up onto the platform to the room where the girl was being kept and she swiftly went into the room and immediately crouched down by the futon as hanako hovered anxiously around behind her mother .

(Y/N POV)

as i heard a voice call out to me it felt as if it was from underwater that slowly cleared as i cracked an eye open and saw a blur of colours and two figures before my vision cleared , it was obvious the two were watching me with apprehension as i was able to fully open my eyes again

'wait hold on these people look very famili-NO! SAY SIKE RIGHT. NOW!' 

i shouted in my mind there was no way these are the kamado family members, they could be cosplayers, but then i guess they really could be them i mean considering all the fanfics i have read i have got all the requirements to be in an isekai right now.

i guess i should get better than i'll see.. 

(author notes)

(author notes)

HELPPP i keep doing cliffhangers but i cant writeee longg im sorryyy