more bonding!

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I rolled around for a bit before i heard the thuds of someones footsteps as Tanjiro rounded round the corner and into the room.

"My family said its okay if you want to come out as long as you take it easy okay Y/N-san?" he stated as he crouched by my bed to which i nodded.

"sounds good, just let me stand up first." well this was going to be a bit tricky,

I attempted to stand up before holding out a hand up, "Hey can you help me up? I really dont think i can just get up like this." I said as i squinted my eyes at the floor.

"Oh of course" He nodded happily and extended his hand out and let me grab them as i hauled myself up steadying myself with his firm arms that he held out and after a second asked,

"So is it fine?Do you think you can walk?" He said his beautiful eyes creased with concern,

"Oh i think im alright" I responded as i took a step forward before another one as my legs let out a crack to which i let out a sigh of relief at, i knew something felt off with my legs as i walked to the door and looked back as i beckoned him, 

"well lead the way seeing a i dont know your house" I asked nervously 

"Oh of course" Tanjiro said snapping out of a split second daze a pink tinge up his neck and cheeks "Come this way Y/N-san" He said with a warm smile.

Tanjiro POV

Oh wow im so proud of her i dont know why but im happy shes gotten well enough to stand on her own feet already, i hope she gets along with my family! It seems like she'd like children like my siblings.

"well lead the way seeing a i dont know your house" she asked snapping me from my thoughts as i blushed delicately in embarrassment, oh yes of course she didnt know the way looks like i need to pay more attention.

Y/N POV

After a minute or two of walking down a corridor and turning left to what i assume a living room where i saw the front door we turned left again and down a corridor which opened up to a nice engawa giving us a view of the mountain the house was on, It was already snowing and there were what seemed like children playing in snow in the distance and an older woman sorting wood from a pile.

"I hope youll get along with my family" Tanjiro said getting my attention as i looked at him and smiled,

"Im sure i will Tanjiro-san i know theyre just as nice as you for letting me stay and youre more than nice enough anyway." I complimented him and gently grabbed his hands and held them up as i cupped them, "Tanjiro-san i really am grateful for you finding me, im assuming it was you but im really thankful that you took me in when it looks like youre already struggling thats very kind of you i knew many people that wouldnt do it fo a random girl so you really are nice! Dont forget that okay?" I asked as i cradled his hands before gently letting go of it but to my surprise he held on and replied with,

"Of course i wouldnt have turned you away, even i have basic decency to help an injured lady like yourself you shouldnt thank me for the bare minimum, but i appreciate your kind words and i want you to know i think we'll be great friends if you decide to  stay longer that is" He finished before letting my hands go.

'woahh, did that, did that really just happen' i wondered staring at him with awe in my eyes 'I didnt mean to ramble like that but its Tanjiro and you cant help it, but i didnt expect him to actually say anything nice back.. i mean ive known him only for a day or two and hes complimented me already? dang i guess the Tanjiro effect is real-'

"Well lets go meet my siblings and mother then right? im sure youll like eachother right away!" He asked looking at me with an adorable smile, "ah of course" I said smiling back as we stepped on the snow our breaths coming out in smoke puffs as i giggled at the sight of it and immediately pretended i was smoking.

 inhale and  "whoooo" i exhaled as i pretended to smoke before laughing and looking at Tanjiro who looked at me confused slightly but smiled, wait werent girls supposed to be like- well mannered back then? 

'oh shit i am NOT gonna fit in'