Part 16

I didn't go to school on Monday because I didn't want to see Liam, but I can't miss anymore school so I had to go today. I got to Econ were I made eye contact with Kate, she gave me a disappointed smile and looked away. I just looked down at my shoes as I sighed.

I don't know what I was thinking inviting Liam to formal. I should've known something like this would've happened. It wouldn't have been a problem if he was alone but I was his date so it made me look bad too.

I walked to the teacher before walking farther into the classroom.

"Can you change my seat ?" I asked nicely

"Is there any specific reason ?" She asked with a frown.

"I just can't see that well, even with my glasses" that's a lie, I can see fine with my glasses but I don't want to sit near him and I will do anything to move.

"Oh of course!!" She said happily, She moved me closer to the front but off to the side a bit so even if I turn slightly I make eye contact with Liam. Great.

"Hi" the girl I sit next to now, said

"Hi, I'm Nicole" I smiled

"I know who you are" she laughed nervously, I start to feel bad because she knows who I am but I don't know this girl, "I'm Amanda" she smiled back.

As class started, the teacher had us take notes. I couldn't focus because the previous events from last weekend were playing in my head. I noticed this morning that John had a black eye from Liam's punch and people were staring at me like I was the one who punched him. I don't understand how I'm the bad guy here, I didn't even do anything.

Liam hasn't apologized to me so I know he's not sorry, that just makes me more mad. When I walked into class he looked up at me and looked away like he didn't care.

I feel like these feelings I have for Liam are just in my head, if he liked me he definitely wouldn't be treating me like this right ? Maybe I'm just imagining it.

Before I know it, class is over and it's now lunch. I packed my lunch and left it in my locker and because Kate walks over that way to meet the water polo people I decide to try to walk with her.

"Hey Kate!" I said with a smile, she looked at me and then looked away

"Hi." She said quietly

"Is something wrong?" I ask concerned

"No. Just.. Please don't walk with me" she said as she stopped walking to look at me

"Why-"

"Because what happened Saturday night. Please just stay away" she said as she walked away.

I'm losing my friends because something I had no control over.

Because Emma didn't come to school today I call her after I get my lunch, I start to walk to my car so I can eat alone.

"What?!" Emma answered out of breath

"Did I do something wrong Saturday night ?"

"What're you talking about??" Emma said sounded annoyed

"Was it my fault Liam punched John?" I asked in a daze

"No but can we talk about this later, I'm with someone" she said,

"Oh sorry... Who?" I asked.

"Harry" she said even more breathless than before, which is when I noticed what they were doing.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry ! Use protection !!!" I hung up quickly, as I walked through the parking lot I began to think about what happened. If Kate doesn't want to be friends then I bet none of the water polo girls want to be my friend anymore either.

I ate in my car, and when the bell rang I went to class. Another boring class passed where I couldn't focus. So after school I walked back to my car, John was standing by my door like he used to do when we dated. I smiled at the memories and waved as I walked closer to him.

"Well, hi" I said smiling

"Hi" he smiled, "you really did look beautiful Saturday night"

"Thank you so much" I blushed a bit,

"I want to tell you that I forgive Liam" he said and I looked up to meet his eyes, "I understand why he attacked me, you were his date and I'm just the ex"

"You're not JUST an ex, John" I said,

"Exactly, so he probably felt threatened. Which is why I forgive him, so you can tell him that"

"I would... But we aren't talking" I said looking at my shoes

"Well I'm sorry to hear that" he began to walk away but turned around, "you deserve a man who will treat you like a queen, I know you're strong so I don't need to tell you this but just don't let him break you down." He walked away, leaving me standing next to my car in deep thought about our conversation.
~~~~~~~~~
[Liam]
she walks into class and her "friend" doesn't even treat her like they know each other.   She changes her seat because she doesn't want to be near me.  I blow everything up.  I ruin everything and I can't change.  She makes me feel something, I feel like I'm a good person instead of the horrible person I am. 

I watch her try to talk to her "friend" but she is rejected and she looks sad and scared and I just want to hug her.  I have never felt that for a girl. 

I have wanted to fuck.  I have wanted to party.  I have wanted to get cross faded.  But I have never felt the urge to hug and kiss someone, until I met Nicole.  I want to put my arm around her and let her wear my shirts.  I want to treat her like she's the only person in the world.

I fuck it up like I always do because I get jealous or territorial over someone who isn't even mine.  I have to fix the mistake I've made, but I don't know where to start.  Maybe a text ? Maybe I should just go to her house?  Yeah that seems nice, I'll visit her in person.
===============
IM BAAAACKKKKK !

I recently have been doing A LOT of traveling and haven't had time to update but I will update when I can !! :)

Did everyone enjoy going back to school ?  I start back in October 😭

Hope yall enjoy !  Remember to comment, vote, and share !!