Part 17

[liam]
I bought her flowers because that's the kind of stupid thing guys have to do to be forgiven I guess. After I drive to her house I don't get out of my truck for a bit so I can think. I jump out of my car and knock on her door. She answers and she looks so pretty, her hair is in a simple bun but she's pretty.

"What do you want?" She says lowly, I sigh

"Hello to you too" I smirk but she doesn't return it, "I'm sorry" I say quickly and hand her the flowers, she looks at them and her face lights up.

"Sorry for what?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow. She knows exactly why I'm apologizing why can't she just accept it.

"For Saturday night... It was immature and I'll try to control my temper next time something happens" she sighed

"Okay... I accept your apology" she smirked... That gorgeous smirk.
~~~~~~~~~~
[nicole]
He brought me flowers, something I never imagined him doing. I invited him inside and he followed me to the kitchen where I put the flowers in a vase with water. I was doing homework on the kitchen table before he got here.

"So will you move your seat back to sit with me?" He said, trying to hide his smirk

"No, I just moved !" I said smiling, Liam frowned a bit. As I walked back to the table he stood in front of me. Holding my hips as I looked up at him,

"You make me feel like-" Liam starts

"Hi kids !!" My mom said loud as she entered the kitchen causing me to jump , "what're you doing?" She asked

"Homework", I said as I moved away from Liam and sat down at the table. Liam was in some state of shock, not from her scaring us but from not being able to say what he was about to say. He snapped out of it and smiled at my mom.

"Well.. I better go" he said to me, I was disappointed that he didn't want to stay.

"Oh.. Okay, I'll walk you out" I tried to smile but I could tell he knew I was a bit sad. I walked him out to his truck but he didn't get in it, instead he turned and faced me. Liam ran his thumb over my cheek as he held my chin causing the butterflies to erupt in my tummy.

"I'm tired of fucking up", he said in a low voice, "so... I want to take you on a date. Like a real date."

"Where to ?" I asked

"How bout the fair?" He asked with a smirk, knowing I would make fun of him

"The fair? Aren't you too hard core for that?" I smiled and he chuckled

"Well, yes. But I'm not too hard core to be at the fair with you" he smiled, and kissed my cheek.

"Okay.. We'll go to the fair"

"On Saturday so don't plan any other dates" he joked and got in his truck.

"I won't" I winked and he smirked.

As he drove off down my street, I began to get excited for the fair.  It was days away but I couldn't wait. 

When John and I would go on dates, he would make it super romantic and we would have the best times... But I never got this feeling that Liam's giving me.  I never felt this way when John would ask me on dates.  It's so hard to explain, but it feels amazing and a little nerve racking.
================
One more update just because 💁🏻

Vote, comment, and share !

Xoxo