Part 22

[liam]
FUCK.

I was supposed to ask her but I didn't, I couldn't do it. My nerves got the best of me. What a fucking joke I am.

I have to ask her before someone else does, she's so beautiful and intelligent it'll be impossible for her not to be asked to prom. If she doesn't go with me I don't know what I'll do but I'm afraid my anger will get the best of me just like formal.

I don't want to make a big deal about my prom invite at all, but she deserves something just as amazing as her.
~~~~~~
[nicole]
I don't have an issue about going alone to prom, but when all your friends have dates and you don't, it kinda puts a damper on your night.

Prom is a week away, so I don't have a lot of time to be asked, but when I think about it, I really don't need a date at all. I'll be fine if I go alone, in fact it might even be more fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHH that was the update !!  I hope you guys liked it, I'm so sorry i haven't been updating, I've been extremely busy with classes and work BUT if you all still like this story, vote/ leave a comment to let me know to keep writing.  

I have some chapters that have already been written they just have yet to be published.  

If you're still interested in the story let me know and I'll publish those soon !!  

xoxo!