Part 23

NICOLE'S PROM DRESS IS UP ABOVE !!⬆️⬆️⬆️
================
Prom day is here and it is not as magical as it seems in the movies. In fact it's filled with spending a ton of money to get your hair done and then more money to get your makeup done. Then it's filled with stress because you don't want your makeup to run while you sweat from the heat as you change into your tight dress and as you take pictures while the hot sun sets behind you.

As we ride in the party bus to prom, everyone dances with their dates, except for me and Emma, I'm on my phone. Instagram is blowing up right now with everyone's prom pictures, we have yet to pick up 3 very important men. Niall, Liam, and Harry, who is Emma's prom date. As we pull over I can tell it's time to pick them up. Emma and I walked to the front door, and Kate who was on the bus with us, told the bus driver to drive off so we are stuck.

Harry answers the door and Emma grabs on to him like she hasn't see him in ten years. So I walked past them and into Liam's living room where Niall sat on the sofa playing wii tennis.

"Hey let me in on this tournament" I said and Niall smiled

"I don't think you can take the heat" he replied

"Let's just find out then" he added me to the game and gave me a remote to play with. It was a bit tough to play tennis in my dress but I got it to work and had a lot of fun. As we finished up our 2nd game, Liam emerged from the bathroom and laughed at us. Niall and I both turned around, Liam looked at my appearance and was blown away.

"You look Gorgeous!" He said and gave me a hug.

"I look sexy too" Niall nagged, as I giggled. He grabbed his leather jacket and threw it on, as did Harry. Liam was the only one wearing a full suit, Niall and Harry were wearing white shirts with black pants and a leather jacket. They all looked amazing, but Emma and I looked perfect.

Because our bus drove off without us, Liam had to drive us, so we all piled in his truck and began our journey to prom. We parked and walked into the building where everyone was taking pictures with their dates and with their friends. The dance floor was in the middle of the room, filled with people.

There was a competition for the best dressed man and woman, the booth to vote was right next to the booth to vote for prom queen & king. I voted for myself for best dressed, and Emma voted for herself, we laughed as we put our papers into the ballet box.

A slow song played loudly, as Liam grabbed my waist and swayed with me to the beat of the music. He looked into my eyes, I've never felt the way I did when he looked into my eyes. It's like I was in another world, and it was just us two. Time didn't stop but it's slowed, everyone around us was gone and it was just him and I. I was pressed to his chest as one of his hands was on my lower back, the other holding my hand.

"That dress really is something" he said with a smile,

"well thank you, that suit looks pretty great on you too" I gave him a quick kiss which shocked him.

"The guys are gonna spend the night at my house, you and Emma can too"

"Okay we will" I smiled, the slow song ended after that and soon a loud rap song was blasting through the speakers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got back to Liam's house around 1:30 in the morning. All tired, but not sleepy so we stayed up. Liam's cell phone began to ring and he looked down at it confused.

"Hey why is rob calling me?" He held up his phone to Harry and Niall

"I don't know man, I haven't talked to him in like 3 weeks" Harry replied

"I bought some weed from him like last week but haven't talked to him since then" Niall replied, "answer and put it on speaker"

"Hello?" Liam said