Part 13

"So that my friends, is how utilitarian lifestyle is lived", my philosophy teacher bored on, it's been a while since I've seen Liam. He hasn't really been coming to school, and when he does, he doesn't stay long.

John has been sleeping around with a different girl each weekend. Which is actually causing him to do worse in swim, I don't quite know how that works but it's what's been happening.

Emma and I found out that we were both accepted into NYU for college next year, which makes senior year less stressful. John got a swimming scholarship to UCLA, and Kate got a water polo scholarship to Oregon state.

While my teacher began to lecture again, I pulled my phone out of my backpack and went on Instagram. While on Instagram I got a text from Emma,

Emma:
Could she get ANYMORE boring ?!?
She said about our philosophy teacher. I looked up at her, we made eye contact and I laughed.
Me:
Sadly, I think she can
We made eye contact again and giggled, trying to not get caught. But our teacher was so into her lecture she didn't notice half the class was asleep. I decided to text Liam to see why he hasn't been around,
Me:
Severe case of senioritis or just too lazy to come to school ?
He replied within 10 minutes which surprised me.
Liam:
More like can't come to school
Me:
Can't ?
Liam:
Yeah.. Harry didn't tell you what happened ?
Me:
Nope I haven't seen him.. Or Niall
Liam:
Come over after school
I started getting nervous, I can't wait until the end of the day, I have to see what's wrong now !
Me:
I'll leave at lunch
Liam:
No. Stay until your done with class
Now I'm pissed. Why doesn't he want me there now ?! If it's that important shouldn't I go as soon as I can instead of waiting until after my last class ?!
Me:
Fine.
I don't know what's wrong but it's obvious he doesn't want me to leave school. And normally I would ignore his opinion because I'm my own person but there might be a reason he wants me to wait.
~~~~~~~~~~
During lunch I couldn't stop thinking about what could be wrong with Liam. It took all of my energy to not leave and see what was wrong. But I didn't want him to get mad for me not waiting until after my last class.

My last class is sociology but I can't focus. I'm still worried something is terribly wrong with Liam. After an hour in class I asked if I could go to the restroom, I made sure to take all my stuff and I got myself an early-out from the office. I couldn't wait any longer.

I drove over to his apartment and parked. Harry's motorcycle is out front, but as I was getting out of my car I saw a guy come out of the apartment, he looks really sketchy, I walked by him and he smells like weed. Maybe their drug dealer ? I knock on the door and Harry answers,

"Hey", I smile, he smirks and pulls me in

"Where have you been?" He asked,

"I should ask you the same thing" I laughed with Harry.

"Liam's in his bedroom, be careful" he smiled and went to the kitchen where it looked like he was trying to cook soup. I opened the bedroom door and Liam looked up at the door, I smiled and he smiled when he saw me too.

"Hey you" his voice is rough, he looks pale like he's sick, he patted the spot next to him and I sat down.

"So what's wrong?" I asked, looking at him, he pulled back the comforter and lifted his shirt, I saw a bandage by his ribcage. My jaw dropped, "oh my god what happened ?!" I put my hand on his shoulder

"I got shot"

"What?!" I jumped

"Harry and I were at our dealers house and a gang did a drive by. I was shot. The doctors said I'll be fine but I need to rest" he said casually, I put my hand over my mouth from shock, "I'll be fine don't worry" he chuckled but then his face twisted in pain.

"What can I do to help?" I asked,

"Just lay with me"

=============
Woah that was a crazy part !! 

Hope you all still like the story, it will get better but I needed a few filler chapters to set the story right !

Remember to comment, vote and follow, thanks babes

Xoxo