Total Sole Survivor Ep 5 Part 3: Good Sorries are actions, not words

Hello! I hope you're having a nice day or evening! Hopefully summer, is going swell.

I enjoyed writing this part, although it is a bit sadder I think. This is elimination I think is probably the saddest one so far compared just to the other ones.

 I hope you enjoy reading 👉📗👈

 Total Sole Survivor Ep 5 Part 3 "Good Sorries are actions, not words"

**Commercial Break Over**

From the sidelines of the challenge, the Sophisticated Salamanders were all standing by the edge of the pit just waiting on their signal to go.

Michigan was just sitting in her recliner chair, was looking through some documents in a manila folder.

Carter and Esme were beside her just spectating the challenge.

"You would think our teammates would appreciate me cheering for them," Carter complained as he sat there with his arms crossed.

Esme coughed violently from having a sore throat from crying. She then just wiped her eyes, which were red from crying as well.

Carter noticed, and frowned as he hesitantly put a hand on her shoulder. "I-" He paused and was unsure at first how to begin. "I-I'm sorry about what happened."

"It isn't your fault, Carter," Esme shook her head.

"I know, Howie can be a real douche-"

"It isn't his fault either."

"Oh right, yeah I was thinking that too."

"It's my fault," Esme responded. "Getting wrapped up in something that was never gonna happen. I shouldn't have done that. And I put Howie in an awkward situation he doesn't deserve to be in. All because I thought I could find someone to like me."

"Hey, hey," Carter hushed her, surprisingly soothingly. "Esme, you'll find that guy. Everyone has that special person. And you do too. And maybe you haven't met him, and maybe you have, but whoever he is, you'll find him and he'll find you."

Esme nodded as she attempted at a smile, which came out as small and unsure.

"Thanks Carter," Esme then just replied.

"'Él es muy cómico, chico,'" Carter just repeated what she told him 3 days ago as he booped her nose.

"Ella es muy cómica, chica," Esme corrected as she began to laugh.

Carter didn't know why she was laughing but he began to laugh as well.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Confessionals

🎸Esme- "Okay, we're gonna put operation dream guy on the back burner. Right now we need to focus on the game and winning! No more crying," Esme smiled determinedly. "I'll leave that to the competition when I win. Let's do this!"

**Static**

😜Carter- "She cheered me up when I was in a dump. Get it cause we're in this trashfield and were above trash! But ya, I thought I'd do the same for her!"

End

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------