Total Sole Survivor Ep 6 Part 1: Oh boo hoo, You're Just Sorry You Got Caught

Hello, I hope you're having a good day or evening!

I don't really have anything else to add, but

I hope you enjoy reading 📗

Total Sole Survivor Ep 6 Part 1 "Oh boo hoo, You're Just Sorry You Got Caught."

Michigan was seen in her room dancing wildly as she had an upbeat, lively song booming on the radio.

She twirled, leaped, and spun as she just let the music lead her every move.

It wasn't until a while did she see the camera, and she just had a frisky smile.

"Last time on Total Sole Survivor~" Michigan said in a singy tune.

Things were a little awkward for the Salamanders after someone actually got eliminated and someone almost actually got eliminated, but for them almost was close enough

This scene was played on the screen:

"It's just a lot...all the girls are gone. My own friends came close to voting me out," Daisy explained as she placed both hands on her head. "It's hard."

 And the boys had to patch things up with Daisy and Ryder

This scene was then played on the screen:

"Oh by way, Daisy. We wanted to say sorry for letting Cece get in our heads," Stefan then told her as he now had a more remorseful smile. "We didn't want to break your trust, but I get it if you kind of are iffy, bruh." Daisy smiled at the apology, "Honesty, it's fine. It's probably better if we move on anyways."

On the Alligators, Esme was prepared to sing her heart out for a guy

This scene was then played on the screen:

 "I would like to express my true feelings, and what better way to do that than song!" Esme stated as she then began strumming up a tune.

 But when it was revealed her and the guy weren't on the same wavelength, she got to show us how she could also cry her eyes out for a guy

This scene was then played on screen:

Although all the attention was on Esme, who was hysterically crying as Carter was comforting her. Howie was seen to be staring guilty at the ground.

One person that wasn't shedding a tear though was Charlotte, as she spun her web of deceit larger

This confessional was then played:

 🙄Charlotte- "If you can't tell, which let's hope Serenna can't, but I lied. I have told everyone lies but Serenna, so now that I told her one, I've covered everyone. Now everyone is gonna be targeting each other, and no one is gonna be targeting me. Just the way I like it."

 While Stefan knitted his friendship web a lot smaller, as he subtled pushed for pals before gals

This confessional was then shown:

✌Stefan- "So we had a little bro time so we could reconnect with Ryder. After the incident at the other elimination he was kind of doubting the other guys, and I wanted to fix that. Plus, I'd be lying if I said this wasn't part strategy. Considering our track record of losing immunities, I wanted to be sure if we lose..then it's clear who's the target..the person least connected with everyone," Stefan's smile was a little more sly than usual.

During the immunity challenge, the Alligators hashed out a lot of conflict on their team. Which left them wondering who's spreading the rumors, to which only Balaam seemed to catch on.