Total Sole Survivor Ep 13 Part 1

So close to the end, only a few chapters to go🤞. Thanks for reading! Be sure to comment, share, and support. It means a lot. 

As always enjoy reading, and I hope your week is going great.

Total Sole Survivor Ep 13 Part 1 "All is Fair in Love..but not War."

Michigan stood on the beach just looking up at the night stars. She had a drink in hand, and was just enjoying the comforting breeze that was casted out from the sea.

She sat down and looked up at the stars.

Although as she looked up in the sky she whispered. "..where are you mom and dad...why can't I find you?"

She sipped her drink, and said nothing more.

She then just sat in the silence.

After a long moment, she finally noticed the camera.

"Oh! We're on!" She chuckled and covered her mouth. "Right, um last time on Total Sole Survivor!"

 We were down to the final 5: Howie, Balaam, Esme, Serenna, and Carter. They all made it..all deserved it..well maybe not according to some

This scene played:

"Let's be serious," Howie held out his hand. "Guys, we're in the final five. Grasp that for a moment."

"It feels good, but you really think I'm surprised, boy scout?" Balaam retorted. "I knew I'd be here. Carter is the one we all should be surprised about. This man should have been out a looooong time ago."

 "Hey!" Carter frowned, as Howie then patted him on the back.

 "Look if we made it, we made it and deserved it," Howie argued. "We're all here for a reason."

Deals were beginning to be revealed, and trust was being broken.

Two scenes were shown:

 "Idiot," Balaam rolled his eyes. "I agreed, or YOU agreed that if I vote with you ding dongs, then you boys will keep me around for at least another vote."

 "Technically, I didn't agree to that," Howie piped in. "You and Carter did."

 "Well, that doesn't matter does it, boy scout," Balaam smirked. "Me and you already have another deal."

 "You-" Carter turned to Howie looking confused and distraught. "You made a deal with Balaam?"

Balaam just nodded with a smile. "That's right. And he didn't tell you."

"Carter, it means nothing," Howie assured him. "The deal doesn't mean anything."

 "I- just need time to think, my mind is spinning-" Carter scratched his head again as he tumbled out of the cabin. "I can't DEAL with this right now."

 While Howie and Balaam tied up loose ends in their complex- relationship? What do I even call it.

This scene was displayed:

"Yes, I lie," Balaam confessed. "But I also tell the truth. The brutal. Honest. Truth."

Howie met his eyes, and Balaam didn't let go of his gaze. He just stared back with a straight face.

"So do we still have an agreement?" Balaam put out his hand.

 "I hate you," Howie just said, but he still shook Balaam's hand regardless.