-Chapter 6-

"What should we do in the meantime?" I ask with a smile. "Shopping? Watch fish's? Go to the movies?" Kenny says, looking at me. (He has a good job and can make a lot of money.) "But if we go to the movies, how will we be here?" I ask, looking at him. "I guess you're right about this, then what?" He says.

"Maybe we could go get lunch, and maybe by the time we're done, the rides will be open?" I say. He smiles. "You're totally right, Marj." He takes his hand and ruffles my hair. His touch is so gentle. I really do like him. There is no doubt in the world. "Where do you wanna eat at?" He asks. "Ah, anywhere is fine." I say with a smile. "Alright then, and love the outfit it looks cute on you." He says. I can feel my face heat up. "T-thanks." I smile.
♥︎Kenny's pov

I was waiting by the gate for Marjorine. I was watching weird ass tiktoks on my fyp. I heard the sound of a bike. I see Marjorine hop off it. She looks adorable in her dress. She jumps up and hugs me. She's so adorable i can't! "You're quite early." I say, looking at her. I thought she wouldn't come this early. We go on talking about bikes and siblings. To what we should do in the meantime to wait. Because the amusement park doesn't open up till 1pm.  "Alright then, and love the outfit it looks cute on you." I say with a smile. She was absolutely adorable! "T-thanks." She says. Oh no, that was a stutter. Did I make her uncomfortable. I look down and grab her hand gently. "Let's go?" I ask, looking at her.

She nods. After some time, we found a place to go stop and get lunch. I let go of her hand and held the door open for her. She smiles and walks in. Every time she smiles, I fall more in love. I close the door behind me and go in. A lady welcomes us in. "Hello, is this table of two?" She says in a foreign accent. "Yes miss table of two." I say, nodding. "Alrighty this way, please." She says, leading us to able with two seats.

I sit down in one spot while Marjorine sits in the other. She's across from me.
"What wills you like?" She asks. "I'll just have some chicken?" I say, looking at her. She nods and writes it down in her notepad. "I'll have maybe just some noodles." Marjorine says, looking at her. "Any drinks?" She says. "I'll have a sprite!" Marjoine says with a smile. "I'll have a mountain dew." I say smiling at Marjorine.

//I am so sorry guys for not making long chapters,