''11''

We get out at Bebes. Wendy gets out of the car before me, then helps me out. Bebe unlocks the door to the house. I rush in before Wendy while she trails behind me. Bebe rushes to fix the place up. While me and Wendy head up stairs to find some party fit outfits.

When we get down, Bebe has already set up drinking games and prepared food. "Drinking games, really?" Wendy says. She crosses her arms. Wendy is wearing a black tight dress with some black heels. I'm next to her wearing a child-ish pink dress with some strawberry heels I brought with me. "Yeah, why not?" Bebe said with a laugh. Wendy walked into the kitchen to probably help. I sat down on the couch. "Who did you invite?" I ask Bebe, who was still setting up some drinking games.

"Oh, just Clyde, Craig, Tolkien,Tweek, Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Those weird goth kids. Some of the Asian girls. Heidi and Nicole. And your boyfriend." She says, winking at me. Hearing Kenny as "your boyfriend" gave me butterflies. Bebe finished preparing that game and went to go tiddy up the house. I take out my phone and see I got a message from Kenny.

Kenny: Bebe said she's throwing a party. You're going??
Marjorine: Of course!! I was there when she decided to! I'm here right now helping set up,

Kenny: Aw, how nice of you♡
I giggle while holding my phone up to my lips. I can't help but blush hard red.
Wendy walks out of the kitchen. "Come on, Marj, let's go pick up the girls." She says, grabbing Bebes car keys. I texted Kenny immediately.

Marjorine: Sorry, ken. I gotta go pick up the girls!!
Kenny: Okay, miss marmar.

I throw my phone into my purse. "Was that kenny?" Wendy asks, putting her hand on her hip. "How can you tell-" I was cut off by her response. "You have that dorky smile on when he's around." She says with a smile. Dorky smile? I wonder what Kennt thought of my smile!

Wendy headed out the door and followed her. We got in the car and headed down to Heidi's house.

《♡》

When I got back with the girls. I could already see Stans Gang was there. Stan was trying to talk to Kyle. While Kyle was yelling at Cartman. Where was Kenny. I saw Kenny finally. He was talking to Bebe. I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. But when Bebe spotted me, she ran up to me and hugged me. She then hugged Wendy. "You guys took so long!!" She yelled. "Everyone already showed up." She added. I looked at Wendy. "Sorry, but Heidi took forever to get ready." She said, putting her hand up to her mouth, giggling. Heidi pouted. "Did not." She said. I walked away from the girls. I was standing next to Tweek and Craig when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I saw Kenny. He was holding a cup in his other hand. I suspected it had beer in it due to that being the only drink Bebe had out. "Hi kenny!" I gave him a little kiss on the cheek. Was I being too lovey dovey with always kissing him on the cheek. "Where were you?" He asked holding me by my waist looking down at me. "I was with the girls, and I didn't see you when I came in." I lied. "Now that your here we can finally spend some time with each other. " He said looking down at me with a smile.

Then cartman approached us. "Hey guys join us in a game." He snickered. "Were good fatass." Kenny said. I nudged his shoulder. "Sure cartman." I said.

We followed him to a group of people surrounded by the closet. Clyde had opened the door. When Cartman pushed the both of us in.

"7 minutes in heaven!!" Clyde yelled shutting the door.

In the room it was pitch black and I couldn't see at all. Kenny had pulled out his phone and flipped the light on.
"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me.  The phone light lit up the room. I nodded. "I'm fine!" I said with a smile. "Sorry about cartman and Clyde." I added looking up at him. He smiled weakly. "Its fine." He says moving a hair strand from my face. "W-wait this is seven minutes in heaven?!" I sorta shout then gasp covering my mouth. "Hey its fine we don't need to do anything." He says looking at me. "A-are you sure?" I ask looking at him.

"Yes I'm sure." He says with a smile.