''13''

"Yeah!" Bebe yelled. I scratched my head in confusion. "I talked to Kenny and I thought we would all make a good band!" Bebe said with a smile.

"What instruments would we play?" Tweek says. He's finally calmed down.
"Well tweek you can play the piano. But you can't play it in our band. Could you play the drums?" Bebe asks putting her hand on her hips. "Well y-yeah." Tweek says fidgeting with his fingers. "I can play the bass! I learned it in free time." I say with a soft smile. "Okay good! So then Kenny said he'd play a guitar. And I'll be the main singer." Bebe said. "Sounds fine to me." I say with a smile. "Tweek?" I say looking at him.
"Uhh...I guess it's okay." Tweek says. "Great." Bebe jumps up and down. The door opens and its Wendy. "Ugh, Those people are so dramatic." She said. "What happend?" Bebe asked.

"Well I was shoved in the closet with Heidi! Then stan made a fuss. Even though he was literally trying to ask Kyle out. Like get your life together?! So then Stan broke into a fight with me. Like what the fuck?" She was a bit bruised up her neck and her nose was bleeding. "I still kicked his ass." She said wiping the blood clean. "Oh my god Wendy sit down!" She yelled.
Stan and Wendy fighting? That must be why kenny left. "Marjorine?" Bebe says looking at me. Everyone always relied on me for medical assistance. I look at wendy. I grab some cream out of my bag.

"Apply this on the bruises it'll help it a bit." I say. Wendy smiles taking it. "Thanks! I think we should go home now Marj." Wendy says standing up. I nod slowly. "Yeah sure." I say holding onto my bag anxiously. She grabs my arm and leads me down stairs. I look around and I can't see kenny. I can't help but feel a bit sad. 

We get in the car and she drives us home.