''14''

We get home around 11pm. Wendy got into the kitchen and started to make a snack for us. I layed in the living room hugging a pillow. Wendy came back in with a plate of cookies. I took a cookie off the plate and nibbled on it.

"You seem kinda down." Wendy said taking a seat next to me. "Well I didn't see him when we left. He didn't tell me bye.." I said nibbling on the cookie. "Why not message him a good night message?" She said eating a cookie. "Ok!" I get out my phone.

Marjornie🤍: Hey Kenny wanted go say good night!
Kenny; Good night Marj! sorry i left early,
Marjornie🤍: it's okay!

I put my phone down after a few minutes when he didn't respond. "He responded?" She says looking at me. The whole plate is cleared. I'm guessing she was stress eating cause it's a thing she can do sometimes. "Yep!" I say with a smile. "Well I'm gonna go sleep see you at school tomorrow." She placed a small kiss on my head. Wendy usually does that to her close friends as showing her care and affection. "Okay good night." I say pulling a blanket over me. I change my direction to the TV. Watching some hello kitty.

I ended up falling asleep hugging the pillow.

When I woke up I could smell a delicious aroma. I got up dragging my blanket with me. Heidi was sitting on a chair. And Bebe was reading a book while Wendy was cooking. "Morning girls!" I yell with a smile. "Morning Marj!" Bebe said with a smile. "I messaged Nicole and Red but they haven't replied. I look at the time.

"Sorry guys I gotta go!" I say yelling.
"Its a two hour dely?" Bebe says rasing a brow. "I'm going to meet Kenny!" I say putting on my heels and jacket. "Your gonna wear your say dress?" Heidi asks.
"Well yeah.." She grabs my hand. I'll take action in this. She drags me up to Wendy's room. "She keeps clothes for friends here!" Heidi says looking around. "I don't need to change though." I say. "Dress to impress. Is bebes motto." She says with a giggle. I can't help but smile a bit. She grabs a hello kitty shirt and a pair of pink shorts. "Mm you don't need to dress but this matches your style." Heidi says with a giggle.

"Thanks Heidi I'll change!" I say.

I change into the pair of clothing Heidi gave me and put my white jacket on. I walk out. "Its cute!" Heidi says clapping her hands together. "I'll be on my way now!" I say with a smile. "Be careful darling." She says with a smile.