chapter 23

Kenny walked Me back home. "What was with today huh?" He asked looking at me. I sighed. "I wanted to get some fresh air. Take my mind off of some stuff and I saw tweek. And decided why not hang out with a friend?" I said looking at him. He nodded.

"You know you can always talk to me if somethings bothering you." Kenny says. He's so nice and I know he cares for me. I walk up to the door of my house. "Bye kenny!" I yell. He smiled weakly. "Bye Marj." He says. I walk inside. Wendy and Bebe were decorating the place. "Whats this for?" I ask. "Since tomorrow is the day before school we're gonna throw a party!" Bebe yells with a smile. I sigh. "You guys always throw parties." I say with a smile. "Well party's are fun!" Bebe shouts jumping up. I nod. "I'm sure you find them very fun." I say walking up the stairs. My idea was to sleep through the whole thing.

I know it's probably impossible.. Buts it's worth a try. I feel super sick now. Maybe from all the running ice cream and alcohol Heidi ended up giving me.

I could feel my eye lids get heavy as I then sit on my bed. And drift into sleep.

《♡》
I wake up to the sound of intense thumping. That must mean the party has started and everyone's dancing and drinking.

Kenny is probably here as well. I'd go down to see him but I can't really get myself out of bed. It's as if I was glued to it. I just lay there. Maybe I should just go back to sleep and ignore this party. When my door opens and I see Wendy.

"Marj I'm so sorry.." She says hugging me.

"Whats wrong wen?" I ask.

She looke at me. "Kenny..." She starts.
"What about kenny?" I ask. She looks at me with a sad expression.

"I saw him kiss another girl."
"What?!" I yell.

"I'm sorry Marjorine." She says her hand on my shoulder. I look down at my blanket I'm sitting up.

No kenny wouldn't do that. He loves and cares for me....

"Wendy are you telling the truth?" I ask tears forming in my eyes. As I see her nod.