3

A/N

Why did I use to write shorter updates? Am I just getting used to writing 4k words for most of my TAOS chapters? I tried to make this chapter longer but there is not much I could add to it without changing the entire storyline... 1700+ it was 1k at first...  Anywho, I edited while watching The Vampire Diaries so please forgive me if there are any booboo's... =D

This is the last chapter of today... I will try and update at least one tomorrow! <3 I need to go do mommy chores now... Bye.

 Bye

.

.

.

Hyunjin had his eyes closed as he was enjoying the feeling of the slightly cold air of autumn brushing his face. It was the beginning of September, so the fall season was just beginning in the human realm— his favorite season— He was really excited to spend the next month in this realm with his best friend, and with him coming here when his favorite time of the year had just started, it made it even better.

The temperatures of the days in the human realm were perfect for him. He is used to the excessive heat of hell, so feeling the cooler temperatures of 60 - to 70-degree was like a dream come true. Cold enough for him to take his favorite hoodies and jackets out for a ride.

He was really excited about what was about to happen to him. Taking this time off meant that he had a whole fucking month away from his father. A month away from being forced to do things he doesn't want to do. A month away from being yelled at. A month away from his title name.

Hyunjin's heart fluttered faster as he swayed his wings through the mortal realm between the clouds just how he liked it. The soft brushes of the mist that made the clouds tickled him in a good way. He felt free for once. He was happy.

As soon as he found a clear path between the banks of white, he glanced to the ground and smiled. There, he could already see the tiny houses and all the buildings under the light layer of fog that had covered them, which was slowly dissipating with the sunrise, gifting the town with glowing rays of sunshine.

The sky was blue, and he no longer had the clouds to keep humans from seeing him soon after that. So, he increased his speed, not caring how hard the wind slammed against him— making him feel it on his skin like tiny blades cutting him a million miles per minute— His skin shriveled with goosebumps with the coldness. He could feel his cheeks cracking but all he could do was smile.

Hyunjin was in no hurry to arrive at the Aphrodite's home... His identity wasn't in danger after all. It was just six in the morning when he reached Seoul so, the humans were barely waking up after a good night's sleep.

Hyunjin could hear the chirps of baby birds being fed by their parents in the forests surrounding the town. He could also see people walking up and down the bustling streets of Seoul. Taking the trains and going to coffee shops to get their daily dose of caffeine to start their busy workday.