5

"What?" Hyunjin guffawed, his head falling back with laughter

"What?" Hyunjin guffawed, his head falling back with laughter... thinking the elder was joking with him, "Nah! That can't be it... pffft!" he even had to dry up tears coming out of his eyes from all the laughter while Chan just looked at him confused.

"Yeah," Chan scoffed, "is it that hard to believe?"

"Oh— you are not joking?"

"Hell no!" Chan shrugged, "It makes sense to me,"

"Are you being for real!?" Hyunjin asked, his eyes open in amusement... waiting for the SIKE from Chan. But he was just looking at him blankly... his face was serious... he wasn't smiling... He scoffed, stopping to glare at Eros. If there was a way to kill someone just by looking at them, Chan would have already been six feet underground— dead, "You are fucking with me, right?"

"Hyunjin... C'mon!" Chan said hesitating on approaching the now fuming God of Death, yet he still walked closer to him.

As soon as he placed his hands on Hyunjin's shoulders, they were swatted away, "No!" Hyunjin exclaimed, "You know Hades, don't you?"

"Yeah! I do,"

"Well—" Hyunjin whispered, pacing around the room, "If you really did know him... you would've known how he feels about me! You know very well how badly he treats me! Stop fucking with me, hyung. Is not funny,"

"I could never joke with something like this," Chan paused, "It makes total sense,"

"It can't b— It doesn't make sense..." Hyunjin breathed, shaking his head as he pinched his nose between his thumb and index finger, "At least for me it doesn't,"

The room went silent after Hyunjin said his last piece... His head ran laps as he tried to think of another reason behind Hades' weird behavior. What Chan had was just a gut feeling— an assumption —and there was no way that it could be true.

.

.

.

It had been hours, and they were still sitting across the room from the other— not a single word was being exchanged as they were deep in their thoughts.

Chan was trying to piece together every single clue he had up until that moment... While Hyunjin was trying to figure out what made Hades decide to rip Felix's soul away when it wasn't his time. Why was he so adamant about having him? it didn't make sense...

"It makes more sense to think that he wants revenge... You know— revenge against another God that wronged him." Hyunjin muttered under his breath, breaking the stifling silence, "We need to dig deep into Lee Felix's family history. He might be a half-blood. Maybe— just maybe he is the product of one of my uncle's affairs? Zeus?"

"Hmm..." Chan hummed before he stood from the chair with the intention of going to another room in his mansion to look for something when suddenly a phone started ringing. Making Eros stop in his tracks and Hyunjin jump in his chair... they looked at each other and pulled out their phones from their pants pockets...