8

.

.

.

Hyunjin managed to keep himself hidden in the shadows of the home for the rest of the time there, following each step of the blue-haired male

It was just hilarious to watch Felix lash out at his friend, so he was having a great time. While his thoughts were swimming in the river of wonders that Felix had made of his head, the god couldn't stop wondering how the two humans hadn't killed each other yet.

The way Felix's face was prettily sprinkled in a shade of crimson out of anger was adorable to Hyunjin, but he was well aware that Felix was utterly enraged at the other. Felix was sprinting after Jisung, going straight through Hyunjin's body as he attempted to catch him and, as he put it, "beat his ass for being a disgusting motherfucker." Only for Hyunjin to rush to him when Felix nearly fell down the stairs.

As if he could do anything about it.

Nearly falling made the blue hair to grow madder than before and it didn't help when Jisung started to make fun of him as he sprinted his way into the kitchen.

"Bitch!" he cursed under his breath...

To calm himself a little— you know... before he would actually beat the hell out of Jisung —Felix returned to the bathroom, while Hyunjin stayed frozen in place not knowing what to do about the entire situation. It was weird being this close to humans. Not like he hasn't been before— because he has —but not like he is at the moment. He never hid his presence, he came to snatch and leave.

Hyunjin flinched when suddenly a certain Han Jisung walked right through him at the landing of the stairs as he made his way back to his bedroom with a cup of some kind of hot beverage in his hands. He silently followed him, stopping in front of Felix's bedroom door... He then waited for Jisung to disappear from his sight before he entered the room to wait for him.

After some time had passed, Felix entered the room in his towel— with his loofah in hand, to keep it away from Jisung's claws —and walked to his dresser. Hyunjin instinctively closed his eyes when the towel started to slip from Felix's body and fell to the floor, to give him some privacy, and he held them shut until he heard the drawer close.

When he opened his eyes this time, the human was already dressed in his pajamas and headed to bed.

Hyunjin watched with a smile how Felix yawned but picked up his phone, hissing at the screen's brightness before he started typing something, and then he began to play a soothing rain video from YouTube.

Felix then took a small controller and hit a button, and the room was instantly illuminated with a lovely blue-ish soft glow.

He then pulled his blanket over him, leaving a leg exposed to the coldness of the room, and snuggled a little white ferret plushy dressed in overalls with embroidery spelling out the word 'Jiniret', hugging it closer to his chest... looking fucking adorable.