V Daydream

After the meeting, the student council and representatives from each college and department unanimously decided that, in place of their outreach program, they would travel every weekend to isolated areas of Korea to help the younger people develop skills that will encourage them to pursue their goals and dreams and be leaders for the next generation.

After everything was agreed, they began implementing their plan the following week, and Yoongi and Taehyung, with the support of the school administration, took charge of the varsity team.  They instruct boys and girls aged 8 to 13 in the fundamentals of basketball. Seokjin, Jimin, and Jungkook's team distribute all the materials provided by the alumni of their university while they instruct drawing and painting.

They spent the weekends in different locations. Different groups alternate in one location to teach the children, and then they move to another place. The group consisting of Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook was very busy because they had four classes in eight hours. They will continue teaching the children until tomorrow before they move on. Each class has 15 students. The group took a break after two classes, and Namjoon came to offer them food. When Seokjin saw him, he rushed to his boyfriend to welcome him with a big hug and a kiss on the lips. Jungkook was discreetly observing them.

Throughout the four weekends we spent together, To be honest, I was more blown away by your good looks and warm personality.

I don't want Jin to just be my daydream. Please, God, I am asking you that one day you will let him be mine. I hope you hear my prayer.

He and Jimin are both kind and considerate, but Seokjin has a bigger impact on him. "Come here and let's eat Jungkookshi!" Jin approached Jungkook at the table and held his hand so they could start eating because he seemed hesitant. They only have one hour of rest before starting the next lesson. Don't be nervous, Jungkookshi! Jimin pats his back and teases him. Jin added, "Relax, and we won't bite you." They laughed together, making the atmosphere comfortable.

***

"How was it? " Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi were sitting on the couch in their shared apartment. "How is your day going, Jungkook, with Seokjin? Oh damn, please give me something intriguing." Taehyung urged.

Jungkook threw the cushion in Taehyung's face before blurting, "You knew damn well he has a boyfriend, right? And Namjoon occasionally visits us to deliver our meals. So what do you expect from me? You crazy fool!"

They were always making fun of Jungkook. When JK becomes irritated, they enjoy it. They knew Jungkook too well. He is such a sweet lamb when it comes to Jin.

"Admit it, being with Seokjin makes you happy. Could we swap places? I'm skilled at painting and drawing, too. I'll go to any lengths to breathe the same air as my stunning seokjin. " Tae cried out dreamily.