XV Happy & Sad

We never saw Namjoon and Jin together after the accident. We are all putting forth the effort to pass our FE exams and become certified engineers in training or EIT. I tried to ask Yoongi for some updates, but as he stated, there is no news. He hardly sees Namjoon and neither does Jin. Jinnie has deleted all of his social media platform accounts, so the only way to get in touch with him is through regular phone calls and messages.

Jimin, meanwhile, rarely goes out with Yoongi since he is too busy working on his master's degree. But they are reliable and strong.

How does being in a healthy relationship feel? I inhaled deeply. Wishful thinking, that's what it will be.

...

Taehyung, Our other buddies and I just finished taking the FE exam. We've spent a lot of blood, sweat, and tears reviewing for months, so we're celebrating at the club. Irene and Jennie, the twins, and Taehyung are currently at Club 8 with me. After three days, the results are set to be released.

Three days later.

The tension was palpable as we awaited the outcome. And when the news finally broke that we had all passed and earned the title of EIT(engineering in training), there was an explosion of joy and relief.

Yoongi received a call from Jimin, Jin had left the country as soon as the results were made public. Jimin stated that he was unsure of his return date. The fact that Namjoon will marry the woman I saw in the hospital was also revealed to him.

We were all taken aback by the unexpected news. Even Yoongi doesn't know what's going on with Namjin's relationship, so we have no idea what's going on. We all believed that, despite what had occurred, they were still stronger. We must be unaware, and I'm sorry for my jinnie. I attempted to phone him, but the line could not be reached.

Namjoon sent an email to us all with a wedding invitation attached. Therefore, it is accurate to say that he will marry Seohyun. I'm not sure if I'll feel happy or sad. To be quite honest, I had been dreaming of this day—Namjin's breakup for Jin to be with me—but I couldn't stand to witness Jinnie's suffering. He has since left. How can I make him feel better during this trying time?

I inquire about Jin's condition every day with Yoongi or Jimin, but neither of them has any updates. Jin is not interested in talking to anyone, especially people who will remind him of Namjoon.

Finally, the awful reality hits me. How will I handle tomorrow when he is truly gone? The little hope I had of being with him disappeared in an instant because of love that lost its meaning. If only I had been the lucky one you chose , if only I were the one you loved.

Days turn into weeks, which turn into months still no info about seokjin.

Jin's parents claim that after he moved to California, he went back to school to earn the necessary credentials to work professionally by US standards. He has the title of engineering in training (EIT). He will probably find PE exam preparation easier. he was in the top ten who passed the FE exam, while Yoongi and I were in the top twenty.