XIX In my bed

🛑⚠️Mature Content

I hurried outside as soon as I had parked the car to let Jin out of his seat. "Thank you for being such a gentleman, Jungkook." I heard him say I grinned at him and motioned for him to enter my apartment. I kept kissing him as soon as we got inside. We were no longer able to put on slippers after taking off our shoes. We kissed each other hungrily. He pulled me in and encircled my neck with his arms as he intensified the kiss. I've already gone too far to turn back. I eagerly anticipated getting to kiss Jin.

I was unable to offer Jin coffee, tea, or ramen.

Damn, if Jin hadn't traveled to the US, this should have happened a long time ago. I reached inside his shirt to feel his body heat. Although we didn't consume a lot of booze, our bodies were becoming extremely hot.

We kissed while removing our clothing one at a time. He climbed into my bed and straddled me while gazing at me. I kissed his forehead while holding both of his cheeks. I told him, "Jin, I love you." He is here with me, which I have long yearned for since our freshman year, and I can't believe it. I hugged him and kissed his lips, and he gave me a ferocious kiss in return.

I begin kissing his neck while I do so. I leave a mark on his neck after I lick and suck it. He groaned. His nips were lightly plucked, pinched, and caressed by my hands. I lick and sucke the buds as I kiss him from his other nipple downward. My arms went to his waist and I grabbed them.

As I gently stroked his aching member with some pre cum dripping, he moaned and rotated his hips to press his ass against my throbbing cock.

As I accelerated my hand, jerking him, he leaned in and rested his face on my neck. I asked him softly, "Are you ready, baby?" I instantly reached for the lube and condom in my nightstand drawer after he replied yes.

Before putting the rubber on my cock and lubing it as well, I liberally lube my hands. I gently grabbed his face with my other hand and gave him a fervent kiss. I put my tongue inside his delectable mouth and we allowed our tongues to dance to the beat of our pounding hearts.

My thigh changed his posture by opening up his thigh so I could easily access his hole. I gently stroked his rim and inserted my finger inside his hole. I carefully and circularly inserted it. His hips slightly jerked up. I kept kissing him to his ears, licked and bit his earlobes, and breathed in the air to intensify the sensations. He groans louder each time.

Ooooh Jin, I'm kissing his chest. He smells so good, and his skin is so smooth and radiant that I can't help but nibble it. Another finger was inserted and scissored inside, and I tried to caress his prostate while also caressing the warm wall. I hit it deliberately. to make him feel as if in heaven.

"Jungkooookk, please!" He bent his head to the back.

To align his hips with the tip of my hungry cock, I hoisted him. I gingerly entered his small opening, and he patiently sat on it to fully receive me. Before grinding my hips, I waited for him to feel me first. As I stared at Seokjin's exquisite face, his luscious lips slightly parted, and his tongue licking his lips, I groaned at the pleasure. I grasp his waist and began thrusting up to jin and smashed my dick into his ass after lifting it. He is currently bouncing on my erection. To make him ecstatic, I struck his prostate deliberately.  And to my delight, every time there is contact, he cries out.

"Jungkoookah I'm coming. Aahhh uhmn"

Cum baby I want to see you cum, I whispered to his ears.

I felt warm liquid gushing into my chest and stomach.

I placed him on the bed and proceeded to pound him, getting deeper each time, but I could feel my body giving out. I grip his arms tightly and nip at his ears before exploding inside of him after a few thrusts.

I kiss his neck, forehead, and lips after I cum. I asked him to accompany me to the bathroom so we could both take a shower and feel refreshed before bed.

We stood in the shower and started. I glanced at his face nevertheless as we began to become soaked. The man is unbelievably attractive. His lips turned redder and more full-looking from the water that was dripping on them. I'm kissing and embracing him nonstop. I glanced at his beautiful eyes, "Jin, I'll make you happy." I exclaimed. To hold his head steadily and deepen our kiss, I held the back of his head.

our mouths were rumbling with hunger as our tongues danced around one another. I kissed his neck and softly bit the skin on his throat to leave kiss marks as we parted ways after our passionate embrace. I kissed his chest, his abs, his navel, and the area between his legs. I knelt in front of him, massaging his nuts, and gave him kitty bites while kissing his inner thigh.

I grab hold of his cock and lick the area around his cock while gently and quickly stroking it. He was yanking my hair in various places with his hands on my head. He is a screaming mess. I licked the slit with my cat-like licks as my tongue lingered on the tip of his huge member. I give his firm cock a kiss on the head. My tongue wrapped itself around his pinkish glans, sucking and slurping inch by inch as my mouth swallowed it. I bob up and down as it reaches the wall of my throat. His hips jolt in my direction as he starts to fuck my mouth, and I keep up with him. I want to give him the best blowjob he's ever received.

He finally exploded into my mouth after I had been throating and blowing him for a while. I ingested all of his cum. I quickly stand up and kiss his mouth. He can still taste the cum. We enjoyed a long, passionate kissing session.

Jin braced himself for what was to come since he could feel Jungkook's erection's strong pressure pressing against his tight entrance.

He gasped for oxygen and let out a primal, involuntary yell after being overcome by the sensation of Jungkook's pulsing cock piercing him deeply.

With each thrust, Jungkook's body slammed furiously into Jin's, sending their bodies crashing together in an uncontrollable fury. Jungkook fiercely dug his fingers into Jin's waist, using them to hold him firmly against the wall. The rhythmic thrusts intensified, Jin's hold on Jungkook tightened, and their bodies crushed together in a seductive embrace. Waves of ecstasy rushed through their entangled bodies.

Baby, please fuck me harder. Seokjin screamed.

As Jungkook's push grew more intense, Jin struggled to keep his grip on the man with his legs. Relinquishing his grip on Jungkook's neck, he expertly maneuvered his hand between their bodies, aiming it at his cock. He had a firm, dominant grip and began to excite and caress himself as he enjoyed the throbbing erection he was holding. The urgency of his strokes increased along with his keen yearning for the impending release. "I'm going to cum, baby," Seokjin exclaimed.

Love, wait for me. After a few hard poundings, When Jin is given the all-clear by Jungkook, they both burst into bliss.

And they carry on with their shower.