VI Complicated

The outreach campaign of their university ran for four months. long enough for Seokjin and Jungkook to get along well. His affection for Jin grew stronger during that period. He was especially aware of how good his heart is, how eager he is to please everyone, and how he makes you feel valued as a person. He also witnessed how deeply Seokjin and Namjoon loved one another at that time.

he becomes agitated whenever Yoongi and Taehyung inquire about his thoughts on Seokjin. He has fallen deeply in love with Jin, and he does love him, but how can Jin love him when someone else already has his heart?

"You know, if I'm single and Jin and Namjoon split up, I'll take Seokjin as quickly as the flash, make him fall in love with me, and I'll never let him go," Taehyung declared while he stroked Jungkook's shoulder.

"And, to be completely honest, I'm losing hope! They are sometimes so cute that I feel like I'm swarmed by ants, especially when I see them in the university parking lot, and you saw how strong Namjin's bond is."

The three of them were in their flat getting drunk. "I'm fortunate that I have no rivals for Jiminah's affection and attention, " Yoongi added. "Why bother, Jin? You are aware that Joonie won't let him go. In Namjoon's life, having seokjin is like hitting the lottery's grand prize. They have been together since they were in their senior year of high school; thus, their connection is as strong as super glue."  Yoongi told the two

Jungkook finds himself thinking about Seokjin and their most recent conversation while he is drinking and his friends are conversing.

"Hi, Jungkook! I prepared three sandwiches and I brought one each for you and Jimin, here's for you." "Thank you" Jungkook replied. He also accepted the juice that Jin gave him.

Everyone was resting, so Jin took the opportunity to talk to Jungkook. Before he approached the man, he noticed that his face was a bit sad and he seemed to be staring at him.

Jin, who tends to be thoughtful, approached Jungkook. "Are you okay? I apologize if I come out as nosy, but remember that you have a friend in me if you ever need anything. " Seokjin smiled at him. and he was so happy that his heart about to burst, but he kept it to himself.

"Thank you Seokjin. As long as I am living, I shall never forget your kindness to me. I will treasure it. I'll be available for you if you need anything or if you have something to talk about as well." Jungkook responded.

"Okay then, good friends?" Jin offered Jungkook a handshake. Jungkook extended his hand and gave him a solid handshake. Good Friends!

Since then, there is no uneasiness when they encounter each other at home or school. Additionally, they have exchanged phone numbers.

For the sake of everyone and their budding friendship, Jungkook is content to love Seokjin—even if it's a secret that only he knows.