Chapter 4~Settling in and meeting the girlfriends!

Hey guys...please read the Authors note!!!!

Hailey's POV

After we arrived at the house I was literally gawking! It's a fricken MANSION! I'm so jelly! Wait ill be living her. Yes! As we walk into the mansion all of the boys immediately run off to their rooms except Liam and Niall. Niall walks over into the kitchen. Typical Niall. Liam stays with me and says "Look at them they don't even bother to show you to your own room, well than ill do it!."

As we head up the big stairs I was gasping at each little detail everywhere! First was Harry's room across from his was Zayn's then Liam's room next to Harry's an Niall across from Liam. Then Louis room and then Liam stops right in front of a door with an Aqua H.

He opens the and my jaw hits the floor. The walls were painted a dark shade of green with the windows outlined with aqua blue and white ruffley curtains. There a white desk a HUGE walk in closet a white night stand an a white dresser and book shelves on the walls. I gawk at the gigantic king size bed with just.a simple aqua blue comforter. In my desk is a Mac Book Pro and an IPhone 5.

I turn around to see all the boys staring at me. I scream "OMG GUYS I LOVE IT ITS PERFECT!!! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!" I wrap all of them in a giant bear hug.

After that all I the boys and u go downstairs. As soon as I sit on the couch the doorbell rings. I shout "Can someone get the soor!?!" Louis says "yeah I got it!" So Louis comes back with five beautiful girls.

Louis shouts "Boys our girlfriends are here!!" All you here is stomping and shouting! I shout "god damnet boys could you be a little quieter!' All of the boys kiss their girlfriends which eveuntally becomes snogging. Goodness I have to pit an end to this! I go grab my air horn and blow it right in front of them and yell "GO GET A ROOM WILL YOU!!!"

One girl comes up to me and says "Hi I'm Camryn Louis's girlfriend!" We'll she is the exact same as Louis but I girl form. First of all she is really nice and second of all she is so peppy and loud!

Another girl comes up to me and says "Hi I'm Makayla Niall'a girlfriend!" I could see how Niall could be with her. She seems funny and has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Then another girl comes up and says "Hi I'm Rebecca Harry's girlfriend!" She seems cheeky and really funny! She and Harry do look cute together!

Another girl comes up to me and says "Hi I'm Lauren I'm Zayns girlfriend!"

She seems nice. But she also has that mysterious tough feeling on her. She and Zayn look so in love!

This Is the last girl "Hi my name is Valerie and in Liam's girlfriend." She seems like Liam. She seems nice. She looks like she can be really funny but serous when she needs to be.

Now I introduce myself. "Well hi I'm Hailey the boys daughter/sister!"

Camryn yells "OMG we totally have to take Hailey shopping soon!" See I told you Camryn is like Louis in girl version! All of the girls smiles get wider and they all start squealing!

I think to myself this such a great BIG family!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys i know this is short, SORRY. it's just a filler for now. I'm really busy this weekend with cheer and st. Patrick's day! I might squeeze an update in on Saturday or Sunday night!

So my girls from school and cheer you are now the boys GIRLFRIENDS!!! I hope your happy. Things could get tricky in the end!!!

Please tell ALL of your friends about this book that would be GREAT!

Remember

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!!!

Sincerely yours

HAILEY *\0/*

LOVE YOU MY READERS!!!!!!!