Chapter 8~ Sorry & WOW

Hailey's POV

At the restaurant the dinner was lovely. I had amaZAYN lasagna with a meatball on the side and a garlic bread stick.

Everyone had a good time. It was really great to get to know more about everyone. I feel like now I have a true family.

The ride back home was silent. At some point Louis would try and crack a joke but everyone was too full to care or too tired to care!

As soon as we got home i trudged up the stairs then washed all of my make up off and then changed. I reached my bed and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of Louis and Camryn running up and down the halls screaming

"IT'S TIME TO GET UP IN THE MORNING THE MORNING IT'S TIME TO GET UP IN THE MORNING!!!!"

I think to myself she is exactly like the girl version of Louis. I mean I have said that before but now it REALLY shows.

I slowly drag myself out of bed and slide down the stairs. I groaned when I hit the bottom.

I hear all of the lads and lassies laughing at me. I pout fakely and start to cry. Immieatedly they stop laughing and come to comfort me.

As they all crowd around me I start laughing uncontrollably. They all give me strange looks but then they just chuckle and giggle.

After that I get off of my bum and walk into the kitchen. I'm not that hungry so I just have some orange juice. After that I go upstairs and go get changed.

I change into blue jeans with a peach colored tank top with a bow on the front. I throw on my blue TOMS and make my way downstairs not slipping this time.

I see everyone gathered on the couch watching Toy Story. I say

"Im guessing Liam's pick?!"

They all sigh and mumble a yeah except for Liam who is too focused on the movie.

I ask Louis "Hey where's your garage?"

He asks "Why?"

"Because I have never been in there and I want to see if we could do something"

"Oh well in that case it's second door after the bathroom."

I say "Okay!"

I travel past the bathroom and what do you know there is the garage door and a closet door that I never knew existed.

I go into the garage and flick on the lights. Man this garage is huge there are like five sportscasts in here!!

As I go deeper and deeper into the garage I find a softball bag. I wonder why they have that if only boys live here?

I go back inside with the softball bag and ask

"Why do you guys have a softball bag if only boys live here?"

Niall says "Well Makayla and Camryn used to be on a softball team so they would come over here to practice cause we have sic a big back yard."

All I can say is "Oh okay... Hey Louis can you and the boys come and play softball with me or just throw the ball around?"

They all say "Yeah or Sure!"

The other thing that they didn't know about me is I used to sneak out of the orphanage at night and go watch the softball games that went on at night. I picked up a lot of tips from that. And may I say I have quite the good arm.

We all go outside and get a glove. Niall passes the ball to Liam who passes it to Harry who passes Zayn who to me and then I pass it to louis.

I use all of my strength and I fire it right at Louis. I think I threw it too hard because now it's going for his head. It hits him right in the noggin and he falls to the ground.

We all rush over to him and Zayn catches him before he can fall to the ground. Everyone starts panicking but I just say

"Niall ice pack Harry pain killers Liam something like an ACE bandage.

While everyone was getting stuff Zayn says

"Wow Hailey you have some arm there."

"Thanks I used to watch softball games at the field near by. I picked up a few things."

Everyone comes back and I put the ice on Louis's head and wrap it up with the ACE bandage.

The boys carry him inside and lay him on the couch.

Well now we just wait for him to wake up which is hopefully soon.

HEY GUYS I UPDATED WITH THE HELP OF MY FRIEND EMILY!!!!

YAYYYY FOR THAT!!!!☺☺

So never knew I also played softball! Well thee will be more surprises where that came deom!!!

SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT!!!!! I TRIED MY BEST!!!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE ALL OF MY READERS!!!💘

SINCERELY

HAILEY!!!! *\0/*