Chapter 6~Now the world knows who i am

Liam's POV

So right now the lads and I are in a meeting with Simon.

Simon says "Alright boys, the fans are getting suspicious about Hailey."

Niall asks "We'll what does that mean?"

Simon says "We'll we have to introduce Hailey to the world"

Everyone freezes. Harry says "Ok. So when and where?"

Simon says "You have an interview with Ellen today. So then I guess."

I say "Okay lads when we tell her she may freak out because she gets nervous in front of people. Remember when she was asleep and we carried her into the hotel but she bolted away from us. She gets scared easily."

Zayn says "Good point" but Simon doesn't seem to care really.

Simon says "Alright so it's set lads you have an interview with her at 4."

Louis shouts "ALRIGHT UNCLE SIMON LOVE YOU SEE YOU LATER!!!" I say "Gezzzz Louis could you be any louder!?!? Wait don't answer that!!"

I just wonder how she is going to take the news? I think to myself

Hailey's POV

so today the lads had a meeting with Simon and they left me here with the girls and we are currently watching Mean Girls. I don't know why I never watched this movie it's hilarous!! We had about another half hour but it gets cut short by the boys coming home. I say "Damnit guys we're trying to watch mean girls!"

Liam says "Hailey langue and we have something to tell you."

"Okay shoot"

Well we have an interview in two hours and we have to tell the world about you." I sit there frozen still trying to process everything. By everything I mean being on TV with basically the whole world watching me.

Maybe my mom an my 'adoptive parents' will find out who I am and where I am so they can come and kill me once and for all. I am snapped out of my thoughts by people shaking me and yelling my name and snapping in front of my face.

I say "sorry just thinking" Lauren asks "We'll what were you thinking about?"

"Um...what if my mom and my adoptive parents find me?" I swallow the giant lump in my throat. Liam says "Well I don't think they will we have security around us all the time. So I'm sure you'll be safe." I slightly smile and nod.

I ask "So when does the. Interview start?" Louis says "Oh shit it starts in an hour and it takes at least a good 45 minutes to get there!"

I say "Liam why does Louis get to cuss but I don't? An we both know I'm more responsible than him!" He chuckles and says "Good point but he is still older than you." I pout and cross my arms like a little child who just got its lollipop taken away from them.

When we are in the car I keep tapping my finger on the seat and shaking my leg. I'm so nervous what If the fans

hate me? I don't need hate I will just end up starving myself and the boys know it to.

After tapping my finger shaking my leg and Louis trying to make a conversation which just ended up as arguing. We finally pulled up to the studio and may I say it was GIGANTIC!!!!

When we got inside the boys were immediately pulled into a dressing room for make up and getting dressed i guess?

Some girl comes up to me and says "Are you Hailey?" I reply "Yep the one and only and may I ask who are you and what do you want from me? Not to sound rude I just don't know who you are"

She giggles and says "I was instructed to get you change and ready for the interview!" I nod slightly.

She takes me into a dressing room and immediately starts on my make up. I asked for only a little so she just gives me a natural look.

She hands me a strapless yellow sun dress and a faded jean jacket with silver earrings and some light brown boots that end up just before the knees.

My blonde hair is curled to perfection. Not to sound self conceited but I look stunning. This Hailey looks happy. She has that spark in her eye. She is not the old Hailey who didn't care about her self.

As I stepped out of the dressing room all of the boys were literally hawking at me. Their jaws dropped to the floor.

On instinct I ask "What is there something on my face? Is my dress ripped? What's wrong?"

Liam says "stunning"

Niall says "amazing"

Harry says "Hot" being the cheeky one he is.

Zayn says "perfect"

Louis says "very beautiful!"

I deeply blush until a crew worker announces that it is time for the boys to go on.

Ellen says "Hello everyone! I'd like to welcome a few guests....One Direction!" Shouts of teen girls fill the arena.

Ellen wasting no time gets to the point "Okay boys there have been rumors of you being seen with a younger girl"

Liam says "Yes the rumors are true we have all adopted a girl she is now our daughter and her name is Hailey and she is 12 years old."

Ellen asks "well is she here today?"

Harry says "as a matter if fact she is!"

He motions for me to come over and I do. I sit right next to Liam.

She asks "Hailey what is it like living with the boys and what are they each like?"

I say "Well it quite an adventure living with them. You never know what will happen.

I'd say Niall is like a puppy's he is so cute and nice. He eats all if the food in the house even MY pickles!

Zayn is like the mysterious one. He is tuff but he is so kind and caring. He is always there to give you advice.

Harry, he is the really cheeky flirty boy. But other than that he is the sweetest guy ever. He is always there when you need a shoulder to cry on or to talk to.

Liam is daddy direction. He is responsible and calm. He can be funny but serious when he needs to be. He is always there for you he calms you down.

Louis oh Louis. He is the craziest person I have ever met. He is loud and energetic. But when you are sad he always knows how to cheer you up. Over all he is insane but loveable!"

Ellen says "Thank you Hailey for sharing. That's all we have for tonight!"

All of the boys and I ran off stage immeatedly I was crowed by all of the boys in a giant hug! They all say I did great and I believe then. I trust them.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Sort of a long chapter!!!!!! Yay for that!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I'm so SORRY for not updating in a whilee! PWEASEEEEE FORGIVE ME I WAS SOOOOO BUSY WITH CHEER AND HOMEWORK!!!

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!! I AM TRULY MADLY DEEPLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER!!!!

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY READERS!!! YOU HUYS GIVE ME MY INSPIRATION FOR MY STORY!!!

REMEMBER TO TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!! IT WOULD MEAN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO ME YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!💕💕💕💕💖💖💖

SINCERELY,

HAILEY!

LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!

*\0/*