Chapter 7~YAYYY

Hailey's POV

So it's been a week since the Ellen interview and trust me i have already got plenty of hate. I try to ignore it but it just gets to me.

So right now I'm sitting on my bed watching the last song. This is my FAVORITE movie of all times. I'm usually not the kind of girl who likes romances but this movie gets to me every time.

Interrupting my thoughts Liam yells "Hailey come downstairs we have some news!" I think to myself YAY news my. Favorite.(note the sarcasm in my voice)

I go downstairs to find the lads and their girlfriends standing at the bottom of the staircase in dresses and tuxes! I look at them with a confused expression.

Valerie says "Hailey tonight we are all going out to a very fancy restaurant called Mia's Italian restaurant!"(don't get mad at me cause I'm not Italian so I don't know what to call the restaurant.)

I say "Yay this is going to be sooo much fun! I'm so excited! Shoot I have to go pause my movie!!!" I bolt up the stairs and into my room rewind the DVD player and pause where I left off.

I go back downstairs and receive strange glances. I say " I was watching The Last Song! It's the best movie ever and I can't bare to miss any second of it!"

I then realize "Hey girls we have to go shopping for a dress because I got none!" They all start squealing and tell me to go and get changed while they change out of their dresses. I go back upstairs and put on my blue VANS red jeans and a black t-shirt.

I go downstairs and Camryn says "OMG Louis has rubbed off on you I see" and winks. I say "I didn't even realize what I was wearing I just put on random clothes.

After a long car ride of singing to today's hits we finally got to the mall and let me tell you I was so glad to get out of that car. We enter the mall and immediately rush into some store that I can't name because I was literally dragged into there.

I was thrown dresses from left to right and I had to try on all of them! I groan loudly and someone yells "SUCK IT UP" I sigh and go into the changing rooms. Most of the dresses are to skimpy they revile too much or at least out of my comfort zone.

But I come across this one dress which is fabLOUIS! Its a pink dress that lands just right above my knee. In the back it has a heart cut out so it reviles some of my back. In the front it's just solid pink.

I walk out of the dressing room and when the girls see me they gawk at the sight of me. My cheeks instantly become a dark shade of red. Rebecca says "Take that off now and go change we are buying that!!"

They buy the dress and we leave the mall. I'm preparing myself mentally for another long and annoying car ride. We make it home alive thank god! It consisted of singing AGAIN!

When we get inside I am dragged to my room and I am told to shower. After that the girls launch their delve at me with hair stuff and make up stuff.

After almost 2 hours of toucher I take a loo at myself in the mirror. I gasp at the sight. This isn't the Hailey that is depressed. This looks like the old happy Hailey who didn't have a care in the world.

My blonde hair was loosely curled in a pony tail. My make up i had a little of foundation on I had black eye liner and some mascara. I had on a light shade of pink eye shadow.

I had my dress on with nude colored flats. I had a silver infinity necklace on. I might as well say I looked sexy!!!!

Valerie announced "The beautiful and dashing Hailey!" I walked down the stairs and saw all of the attention on me. All of the boys jaws literally hit the floor.

I said "Close your mouthed you don't want to catch flies!"

After that we walked into the limo and prepares myself for a very fun evening.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

HEY GUYS IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE I'VE HAD SOME FAMILY STUFF GOING ON!

DON'T BE MAD AT ME BECAUSE NOW I UPDATED!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL READING MY BOOK IT MEANS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO ME!

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT MY BOOK THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

You can follow me on Instagram @amazement13

Her is my Kik @pinkkearted

Kik me if you have any ideas for my book and PLEASE PLEASE NO HATE!

Anyways HAPPY EASTER!!!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!!!

LOVE ALL OF MY READERS!!!

Sincerely

HAILEY

*\0/*