Chapter 5~Shopping with the girlfriends!

Hailey's POV

So today the girls an i are going to the mall and going shopping! I'm so excited you know how I mentioned me being a girly girl and a Tom boy when I want to. Well now I want to be a girly girl because I barely have any clothes. Valerie asks "Hey girls ready To go?" Valerie Camryn Makayla and I went in one car while Rebecca and Lauren went in another.

As we're driving in the car Call Me Maybe starts making its way through the speakers. Immediately Camryn rolls the windows down and blasts the song through the speakers. We all receive strange looks from people but just shrug it off.

As we reach the mall Rebecca an Lauren are already there. I shout "I WANT TO GO TO FOREVER 21!!" I receive many "looks" from people. So then I yell "YEAH IM WEIRD GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?!" then the people quickly look away and I smirk to myself. All of the girls just stare at me. "Girls close your mouthes you'll catch flies."

As we reach Forever 21 all of the girls quickly go and find me each an outfit. Camryn comes up to me with a white ruffled tank top with black skinny jeans white silver sandals and a silver owl necklace.

Lauren brings up to me a yellow summer dress that just falls right above the knee with light pink flats with a bow in top and a simple pink bow necklace.

Valerie brings up to me a loose silver one shoulder top with red jean shorts red flats with silver sparkles on the back and a necklace with a strawberry on it.

Makayla brings up to me a blue floral crop top with bright yellow skinny jeans blue VANS and a silver necklace with an owl on it.

Rebecca brings me regular blue jean shorts am orange tank top that says "Cool story bro tell it again" on it white Vlados and a simple bracelet with a cheerleader charm.

After they all showed me the outfits I started squealing. They were all so pretty! I couldn't pick one so I got all of them! After that we went to Annie Sez and than lastly Ulta. The girls insisted that I need make up. But honestly I don't besides I don't wear that often.

After that I ended up carrying 10 bags while other girls had at least six or seven. As we pulled back up to the flat I immediately run into the house and collapse on the couch and just lay there. I finally got the strength to sit up and when I did I find all the boys staring at me and the girls bringing all of the bags.

Liam asks "Hey Hailey how was your day?' I said "We'll the shopping was exhausting but I had fun. For now I'm knackered!" Harry lifts me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to my room. He lays me down and then I feel him kiss my forehead and says sweet dreams Hailey I love you.

I murmur I love you to Harry. Then the darkness takes over. Taking me into a dreamless sleep.

====================================================

Hey guys i know it's a short and suckish chapter but I have stupid writers block and lately I've Been really busy with school and cheer and softball is starting up. I will try to update when I get the chance which may be tomorrow. Remember feel free to message me if you have any IDEAS for the book!

PLEASE tell everyone you know about my book. I really want to to get out there and be I don't know I guess popular! Please that would mean so much to me you have NO idea!

Anyways

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!!!

Sincerely yours,

HAILEY! *\0/*

A BIG thanks to ALL of my readers. Love u guys!!