Epilogue

A/N: Collaberated with FCL-M-Trio on Wattpad

Yuji and Y/N stared in horror as tattoos run along Sukuna's skin. "M-Megumi?" Y/N called hesitantly. Sukuna grins maliciously as he leans into his hand. "He can't hear you, sweetheart," he chuckled darkly. "What did you do to him, you–" she yells as she takes a step forward.

"No! Don't get near him!" Yuji exclaimed as he stepped in front of her. "Fushigruo isn't coming back, you should get to safety while I take care of this," he said as he got prepared to fight the curse. Sukuna's grin grows wider, revealing his sharp teeth. "He's not? Oh, he's still here brat, he's just sleeping soundly," Sukuna hummed as he brushed his hair back. "You'll be killing him if you kill me, heh if you can."

"You cocky bastard, you and I both know I couldn't care if he dies," Yuji said with a smirk. "What are you saying?! Megumi was our friend! Can't we do something?!" Y/N exclaimed with a hopeless look. "Your friend, perhaps, but not mine, why aren't you leaving? Get out of here" Yuji ordered her.

Sukuna lets out a bored sigh, even checking his nails. "Are you two done yet, if not I need to speed things up." Sukuna suddenly disappeared from his spot and Y/N feel a breath hit the back of her neck. "I need to take my princess home," he purred.

"Y/N! Behind you!" Yuji called out warningly. Alarmed, Y/N swung around, ready to punch Sukuna in the gut, but she was too slow. Sukuna grabs her by her wrist and pulls her face close to his as he grins madly. "I waited far too long to have this dance with you," he chuckled.

"Let go of her!" Yuji exclaimed as he ran at Sukuna, his fist lighting up in cursed energy. Sukuna let her go and swiftly dodges Yuji's punches. He had to let her go because that idiot would have harmed her by accident with his brute strength and small brain.

"Heh, gotcha," Yuji said with a smirk, before turning around and swiftly grabbing Y/N. "Yuji?!" Y/N exclaimed in confusion, as he held her bridal style. "I got you, babe!" He said, running and dodging Sukuna's attacks. Sukuna looks irritated as he is throwing fireballs toward Yuji's back, each time the fire touches the ground it explodes.

"At least let me help you, I trust you to avoid his attacks!" Y/N yelled as she peered around him to look at Sukuna. Yuji lets her shift in his hold as she tries to get into a better position for this move. Sukuna followed them, watching as his queen claps her hands together, a source of lightning built around her hands.

She then slowly parts her hands and there is a lightning bolt forming. "Hey, hey watch it I can feel that!" Yuji warns her as he continues to run. "I can't control that, just keep running, you might feel a little zap!" Y/N exclaimed as she released the bolts of lighting. Slightly zapping Yuji, as it headed straight for Sukuna.

Sukuna dodged it, jumping away, and smirked. "Put her down brat, I want to see how strong my queen is one-to-one!" Yuji simply flipped Sukuna off, as Y/N prepped up another attack. "The day I drop her is the day I die!" Yuji proclaimed as another string of lightning flew at Sukuna.

Sukuna dodges it as he hears the building he was near, exploded from her bolt, and glass shatters. "That can be arranged brat," he mutters as he forms a fire arrow in his hand as glass pierces his skin. "Hm better make it two," he hums as another formed in the palm of his hand. Soon the arrows skyrocket from his palm and follow Yuji fast.

Yuji could hear the sound of the fast arrows and turned to look at what is following him. The arrows hit near his feet, knocking him off of his speed. "Gah!" Y/N cried as she got jolted, briefly stopping her next attack. "I'm trying-!" Another arrow knocks him off his feet, causing him to fly forward and lose Y/N from his grip.