My Wife is Also My Husband Part 2 (smut)

A/N: This is the continuation of the last chapter. No one requested it, but I decided to try my hand at writing smut! This is my first time (ha! Sex pun!), so sorry for any cringe you get while reading! I have read smut, but that is about as far as my experience goes!

And just to be clear:  

*SMUT WARNING!* 

If you do not like smut, this is your warning to click away now!

Anders kicks off his slippers as he unites the robe's belt, dropping his robe to the floor to display his newly changed body. Fili's mouth goes dry as he takes in the view, his yellow eyes trailing down from Anders's flattened chest to the dick hanging between his legs. Anders smirks as he watches his husband's gaze linger on his new sex and hears his heart beating faster.

"See something you like?" Anders purrs, stepping between the giant's knees.

Fili nods, unable to formulate words for his thoughts. With hands shaking in anticipation, he released the bedsheets and reached out to Anders. He places his hands on the sides of the Turk's chest, feeling the tight but soft flesh under his hands. He gently squeezes the pecs together, creating a minor illusion of the breasts that had just been in their place. The squeezing caused a hitch in Anders's breathing, and he shivered as Fili used his thumbs to tease his nipples.

The older man grins, pulling the naked man onto his lap, never letting go of Anders's chest. Fili leans forward and takes a nipple into his mouth, sucking on it while continuing to play with the other. Anders moans at the feeling of Fili's warm tongue lapping his sensitive skin. He brings his hands up and fists a handful of the fluffy blond hair.

"Y-you have a fascination with my chest," Anders pants, shivering as the cold air hits his nipple after Fili releases it with a wet pop.

"It's a lovely chest," Fili complimented, squeezing the pec again, "my lovely pillow."

"That's what you say about my breast-ha!" he cried as his other nipple received the same treatment as the first, "th-thanks for the warning!"

Anders feels Fili hum against him, not sorry for his surprise attack. Seeking revenge, the Turk grinds down on his husband's lap, feeling himself growing harder as the rough fabric of Fili's jeans digs into the taut skin of his dick. Fili moans around his nipple as his dick twitches, his pants growing tighter by the second. He releases Anders's nipple and claps a hand around his ass, pressing the smaller man closer.

Anders squeaks, moving his hands down to tug at Fili's shirt, "I don't think it's fair that I'm the only one who's naked... Why don't we change that?"

Fili hums, "as you wish...."

Anders lifts his husband's t-shirt, and Fili helps pull it over his head. Anders tosses the shirt aside while Fili reaches for his pants. After unbuttoning them, they soon join his shirt somewhere on the floor.

Anders glares, "underwear, too, sunshine."

Fili chuckled, "I'm just messin' with you, starlight."

Anders raises himself off the Irishman's lap again so that Fili can remove his boxers. Once the piece of clothing was removed, his cock sprang free and stood erect between his legs. Anders was nearly drooling at seeing the long, thick dick before him. He'd already seen it multiple times (and had it inside of him just as much), but this was the first time his masculine body would get to experience the pleasure of being fucked by Fili.

He takes control for a bit and shoves Fili into the mattress, electing a grunt from the blond. Fili's head lays against the pillows as he watches Anders bend forward to nip at his neck, no doubt planning to leave some hickeys on him. And by the biting and sucking he feels on his collarbone, he'll have some before the night ends.