Chapter 1 : Reverse Falls

Your P.O.V
You slowly open your eyes and saw your flowers getting dry. You sit up on the car's chair and panick.

"Mom, are we near to Reverse Falls, hurry I dont want to make my friend's gift dry." You said.

"Dont worry dear, just put it on a base with water." Your mom reassured you.

Your parents decided to move on somewhere breath taking and somewhere which is a small town. The flowers that you were holding was your friend's gift named (Insert Friend's name) and you two were the best friends you guys had. You look at your other side of the window and saw a bunch of pinetrees coming over. There was a big sign that was called Welcome to Reverse Falls! You hold your flower tight and realize your here. You prepare you stuff in your bag and waited for your new home.

*Time skip*

Your parents' car stopped to a very looking-modern house than the other neighbourhood had. You glance at the garden and you quickly grab your bag and your flowers and quickly find your room. You go up stairs and saw a room which is almost an attic which looks kinda big than your old room. You fix your things and put your flower in the base and you pour it with water to last longer. You look at your window and you were awe struck because your home is near to a pinetree forest, your trail of thoughts stopped when your mom put your other stuff in your room.

"After your done unpacking your stuff, you can wonder around and meet new friends." Your mom smiled.

You gave her a smile as your response and your mom left. You walk towards the boxes and look at your stuff. There were a few crafting tools and some magazines. You decided to use your sense of art and use them to decorate your room. Your mom said that your special because you were good in creativity, even though your grades are lower and your dumb but when it comes to art your good at it. (LOL thats actually true, I'm dumb but good in drawing).

*Another Time skip*

You were finish unpacking your things and decorating your room. You look at your pocket and you saw that you still have a couple of bucks left, you decided to buy something outside more than wasting yourself being locked inside your new room. You grab your (f/c) hoodie and go outside for a stroll. You pass through a Tent that was called Mystery Tent (I dont know if I got that correct) and go to a convience store. You look around there's nothing new to buy one. You sighed and walk outside the store, you look at your left and saw a poster of two people who look like each other with the same amulet and blue matching clothes.

Shack of Telepathy

Are you miserable, sad or depressed? Well come over to the Shack of Telepathy and relieve your stress and miseries with your host the Gleeful Twins!

Open in the afternoon at 12 p.m.

We know what your thinking

You got a little curious and interested, maybe this could help you cheer up when your sad. You frown a bit because you dont know where the Shack of Telepathy is. You look around and saw a guy that was on your age. He had a blue messy hair with white top hat along with his cane and bowtie. He had a blue coat and a white polo shirt and he had black pants with dress shoes. You walk towards the boy and tap his shoulder, that just made him jump and shock.

"Ah! Please dont hurt me!" The boy pleaded.

"Huh? I'm not gonna hurt you." You reassure him.

"Oh, I thought it would be someone else. I apologize for that." He said.

"Its ok, I just needed direction because I just move here, do you know where the Shack of Telepathy is?" You asked.

"Sure, I work there, I'll guide miss." He smiled.

You guys started walking and its a little silent. You usually hare silence espeacially when your alome with someone so you decided to break the ice.

"So... Whats your name?" You asked.

"Oh, my name is Bill Cipher, at your service."He said.

"Hello, Bill my name is (Y/n), its nice meeting you." You introduce.

"(Y/n)? What a beautiful name you have, miss." He smile warmly at you.

"Thanks, so what is your job in the Shack?" You asked.

"Oh, I...dont wanna talk about it, sorry Ms. (Y/n)." He said.

"Just call my name, Bill." You said.

"Ok, got it." He said.

Rev. Bill's P.O.V
Wow, I never been treated kind to anyone else, Ms. Shooting star and Mr. Pinetree always scold at me when I made one mistake. I just hope I could meet (Y/n) later to talk to her. I look at her and she was wasn't looking at me. I have a tinge of feeling that when I saw her with her (f/c) hair and her beautiful (f/c) eyes its just amaze me. Whats wrong with me today. We finally arrive in the Shack in around 11 so she have to wait for an hour. I guide her a seat and go to my master. After I open the door Mr. Pinetree scolded at me.

"BILL!! Why are you late?! Cant you see I can find my flawless cape!!" He scolded.

"S-Sorry Mr. Pinetree, I was just guiding a maiden to go to your shack." I explained.

"A maiden? What are you talking about?" He asked

"She said she was just move here and she ask me for directions to go here." I explained.

"Hm, a new girl in town, eh? Lets prove her how great I am." He said.

"O-Of course you are." I stutter.

"Now, find my cape and be gone." He comanded

"Yes sir." I aggreed and teleported to find the cape.

Yolo, so this is my very first Reverse Falls so I felt a little weird making Bill...that way so here's the explanation for this story.

So Dipper Gleeful summon Bill so there's a rule about it BUT its not true in the show I just made this up. Once you summon him he'll be your servant and Bill is not allowed to ran away if he did, the twins will send him back. So thats it

Hope you like my fanfic till then stay awesome!