Another Short Chapter : Advice

Your P.O.V

Yesterday Dipper haven't come yet which just made you curious why he wasn't here not that you wanted it, your just curious. You were still needed to make a plan to get the journal so Bill can be free from the twins. Right now, you decided to go to the Pines sibling since they know the Gleeful twins more than you do. You sling your bag on your shoulder and tie your shoes.

"Mom! Dad! I'll be going to my friends, I'll be back at noon." You called.

"Ok, sweety, be carefull, love you!" Your mom called from upstairs.

"Love you, too!" You called back.

You close the door behind you and started walking to the Mystery Tent. It was kinda breezy and comfortable on your way to the tent. Lets just hope, Dipper wont get in your way at the most wrong timing. You made your way to the tent and you were greeted by an enthusiastic Pacifica.

"(Y/N)!!!!! Its nice meeting you here!" She greeted.

"You, too, Pacifica. Pacifica, there's something I need to talk to you and call Gideon, too." You said.

"Alright, come on, lets go to our room." Pacifica offered.

"Alright." You sniled.

Its kinda good to hangout with someone who wasn't like Dipper. You just want this whole awkward and date-y things to be done. Pacifica guide you to her room which Gideon was reading something.

"Hey, Gideon, she has something to us." Pacifica smiled.

Gideon put down his book and sat on his bed. You sat on the floo next to Pacifica and you a took a deep breath and let it go.

"I need your help." You said.

"Of coarse! What is it?" Pacifica smiled.

"Well, its about Dipper." You said.

"What?! What did he do to you?" Gideon spat out

"Well, Dipper kept giving me this dates and I usually dont wanna hurt his feelings before but I had enough so I was planning to stop the dates but Bill told me he'll get violent if I refuse it." You explained.
"Gosh, the Gleeful twins are the worst, I've been in a situation like that." Gideon mentioned.

"Really? How do you do it?" You asked as a hint of expression.

"Well, its actually a very dificult thing to do." Pacifica said.

"I see, well do you know how to summon a dream demon?" You asked.

"Wait a second, are you planning to summon Bill Cipher?" Gideon asked.

"Yeah, is there something wrong?" You asked, worried.

"Well, I dont have enough informatiob to summon him but Dipper had a journal and he have the instrucrion to summon him." Gideon informed.

"Why do you wanna summon Bill anyway?" Pacifica asked.

"Well,....to free him from the twins, yeah." You said.

"Yeah I guess your right, Bill is actually a poor guy." Pacifica pitied.

"Well, Bill is a good guy so we could help you." Gideon smiled.

"Thanks." You smiled.

Suddenly your phone rang. You pick your phone from your pocket and answer it.

"Hello?"