Chapter 7 : Still on my back

Your P.O.V
You were trying to fix yourself with your comb. You just cant sleep after when you realize Bill likes you, I mean like like you but you were dissapointed because you were stuck with Dipper. After you were done fixing yourself the door bell ring which you realize its Dipper. You sighed and you go downstairs to open the door. And the door revealled Dipper which you are right. You forced a smile and greeted.

"Hey Dipper." You greeted.

"Hello, darling, ready for the exciting date?" Dipper smiled.

"You betcha, hahaha." You laughed awkwardly.

Dipper take your hand and you two walk together.

*Time Skip*

Dipper take you to a warehouse which was on top on the roof. You two sit each other without breaking any ice. You felt disgusted and awkward. Why would a popular guy would like you but you were just an average girl like other girls do. Dipper was slowly holding your hand and you just wanted to go home. You really had enough with this date. Your trail of thoughts was cut when Dipper cups your chin. You wanted to jerk away but you cant, it felt like last time when you first come to their tent. You cant controll your body, Dipper's face was inches away on your face but you cant. Suddenly you were wide eye shock when Dipper kissed you, you still cant move your body, not even a finger, then you notice his amulet was glowing, you thought the sunlight was just reflecting to his amulet. Then you had enough, starting to tomorow, you decided to cancel the date no matter how dangerous he is, you just cant take it!

*Next day*

It was 8 'o clock in the morning and you were really ready to face it and and this. First he had stole your first date, then your first kiss but now he wont gonna be your first boyfriend, its suppose to be the one you love and thats Bill. Bill is so kind, cute, and a great guy plus he's been miserable being the twin's butler and he deserves to love someone and he's gonna get it. You were really pissed when Dipper really stole your first kiss, you wanted that kiss to be special, very special thag you dont wanna forget but he just ruin your plans. Then the door bell ring and you were really pissed to see him but you really need to end this. You tried to calm down and you go downstairs, you twisted the doorknob and you were about to shout at him but the door revealed Bill.

"Bill!" You smiled.

"Hello, (Y/n), I heard Mr. Pinetree kissed you yesterday." Bill said in dissapointed.

"Yeah, and not just that, he.stole.my.first.kiss. That was suppose to be special but he ruin it." You growled.

"I'm really sorry about him, really sorry. He always gets what he wanted and no one can stop him." He explained.

"Why wont you do it, I mean, he's a human and your a dream demon, well more like Dipper's a real demon but still you can beat him." you encourage him.

"I know but....its complicated." Bill sighed.

"Dont worry, I can understand." You assured him.

"Ok, first of all, Mr. Pinetree and Ms. Shooting Star summon me from the cage and I have to follow them or else I'm be trap again." He explained.

"Is there something we can do?" You asked.

"Well, if you summon me from the cage, I wont have to follow the Glee twins." He explained.

"Aren't you gonna be ok being inside the cage I mean I dont know how to summon you, what if I fail, what if I..I...cant, what if I'm stuck with Dipper while you being stuck ina cage forever, I..I...-"

You couldn't get to finish your words because Bill pulled you to a friendly hug, he made a soothing wissling, like a very beautiful song. After he was done, he puts his head on yours and you buried your face in his chest. It was a good thing your parents is always at wprk so you and Bill could be alone.

"Its ok, I know you can do it, I have faith in you, your a strong girl." He assured.

"What can you said that?" You asked.

"I mean, your heart is the strongest in you, I believe in you." He smiled.

You two broke the hug and smile at each other.

"Thanks Bill, you always there for me when I get depressed after Dipper's date." You smiled.

"Its my pleasure." He smiled.

Rev. Dipper's P.O.V

I look at my crystal ball, cursed that demon. I dont get it, why wont she love me, I do everything even the curse. I feel so much wrath coming through my nerves, I wanna kill that demon for stealing the beautiful maiden. She will be mine, only mine and no one can touch her, not even a finger. I smash the crystal ball and use my amulet to raise the other things. I kept breaking and breaking until dearest sister slam the door.

"HOW MANY TIMES DID I CLEAN THAT!!!!!???? AND YOU KEPT MESSING MY STUFF." Dearest sister yelled.

"Shut up, I deserve to release my anger thanks to the demon who steal my dearest maiden!" I yelled.

"Look, your style is not iresisting. The fare maiden dont like you because you kept her forcing to love you." She explained.

"I always get what I wanted and that maiden is what I wanted and no kne can stop me, not even you, dearest sister." I said.

"Oh really? Can you explain why she pick the useless demon over you, huh?" She smirked.

"Stop talking!" I yelled.

"Ha! I guess there's one girl who can resist your charm." She smirked.

"Says the person who never had Gideon." I smirked.

"Hmph, its because of that stupid overly obbessed jacket named Pacifica." She scuff.

We both had an argument but even though dearest sister have a point I still want dear (Y/n) to be mine. I better stop giving him breaks. Someday....(Y/n) will love me, someday...