Chapter 5 : Just Friends

Your P.O.V
You were surprise and a little weirded out when he say he likes you. You actually dont want to hurt his feelings or maybe be mean so you just needed to be a little soft to him.

"Oh, uh..I'm actually flattered. We just met, so ummn.." You trailed.

"So I was thinking maybe I could give you a date right here right now, beautiful maiden." He smiled.

"Can you just call me (Y/n)?" You asked.

"Ok, now shall we have a date?" He offered.

You were about to say something but there was a crowded people surrounding the two of you and you just felt so nervous. If you denied, he'll be embarassed or maybe his so called fans will hate you, come on you have to think of something.

"Aww...Dipper had a crush." A women said.

"I hope she'll say yes." A kid said.

The crowd around were mummuring about shipping the two of you or sometimes being a fangirl. You have no idea what to do.

"How about tomorow, that would be nice." You laughed awkwardly.

"Of coarse, they have to date in the morning to see the sunrise!" a man said.

Dang it, you just made it more romantic which is so awkward. Lets just make this over with.

"What a great idea, (Y/n) darling." Dipper said.

The crowd started squeling and some were cheering. Your trails of thoughts were cut when Dipper kiss your forehead and walk away, leaving you alone with his crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were hiding under your blanket. You just cant get rid of the disgustment when Dipper did to you and you just cant get over with. You sighed and take off the blanket that was on you.

*Ding Dong*

The door bell ring. You stood up and go downstairs. You walk pass to your mom and dad and walk towards the door. You twisted the door knob and open the door, surprise filled you when you saw Bill.

"Oh, hey Bill." You smiled.

"Hello, can we umm talk in uh private?" He asked, nervously.

"Yeah, sure, we can talk inside my room." You informed.

You two walk inside your house and the two you go inside your room. Bill was just standing and you sat on your bed.

"Come on, sit beside me." You offered

"O-Ok." He blushed.

Bill sat next to you and its looks like he was blushing really red.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" You asked.

"Oh, well I'm just here to cheer you up, I heard your not into Mr. Pinetree but he offered you a date." He explained.

"Uhh...yeah, its just that I cant say no, there are crowded people, shipping us, and..and..I dont want to hurt his feelings." You sighed.

"Well, here, hope this makes you happy." He snaps his fingers and a blue flower appeared on your lap. You thought it was from Dipper since Bill work for him.

"Dont tell me, this is from Dipper, right?" You asked.

"No, its from me." He replied.

"Oh, thanks, I like it." You blushed.

"I'm glad you like it, its a good thing Mr. Pinetree and Ms. Shooting star are having a family bonding so I have time to see you." He mentioned.

"Oh, thats a really good thing. So I could get to know you." You smiled.

"R-Really?" He blushed.

"Yeah, so where do we start?" You asked.

"I got one! Tell me about yourself, even the slightest things." He said.

"Umm, how about you? You kinda look interesting to me." You said.

"Are you sure, maybe you'll get bored of me." He said, dissapointed.

"Nah..I wont, if I did, you can yell at me." You said.

"What?! I would never yell at you." He said.

"Just tell me about yourself." You shrug.

"Ok, well, I am the only servant of Mr. Pinetree and Ms. Shooting star and well I was actually treated mean." He said.

"Why? Your such a very kind and loyal one, how can they treat you so bad?" You asked, concerned.

"Thats actually the way they are." He said.

"Well, if they made you feel bad, you can come to me so I could cheer you up." You offered.

"Thanks. I never been treated as kindness." He mutter.

"Well, thats what friends are for." You smiled.

"Yeah, friends." He smiled back.

You suddenly felt that feeling again when you talk to Bill. You have no idea what was wrong wuth you.

"Look, I better go, I could sense my master is looking for me." Bill said.

"Ok. See ya." You sniled.

You walked to your door and offered him but when you turn around, he was gone. Wow, he's not just a servant, he's also a magician. You chuckled and lay down in your bed, thinking about Bill. You actually felt so happy when you talk to him. Little did you know, you just realize you had a crush on him!