Chapter 9 : The Good One?!

Your P.O.V

"I accept, Bill Cipher." Dipper agreed as his smirk getting wider.

You cling onto Bill's arm and gave him a pleading stare, you were afraid that Bill might get hurt because of you. You really cared for him and you dont want to let Dipper beat him up.

"Dont worry, I'll be fine, its time to be free from that annoying, spoil, and had a weird birth mark brat." Bill growled.

Bill suddenly became red, and his eyes are full of fury of rage. You never seen Bill like this before. Bill's cane had formed into a pointy cane but a long one though. He suddenly charges at Dipper and Dipper quickly dodge Bill's attack. Dipper hold his amulet and Bill started floating up and trying to struggling from some kind of force.

"Ha! You think I would always forget about my amulet?! Now....stay..still." Dipper said, darkly.

You started running towards him but a powerful force just hit you on the wall which made Bill started struggling so roughly, then Bill finally took off the spell of the amulet and started swing his cane to Dipper but Dipper always dodge his moves with his dagger. Dipper suddenly stab Bill's back which just made Bill laugh a little. He let go of the dagger and started laughing insanely which just made you feel uneasy. Bill started to stab Dipper on his shoulder and doing it repeatedly. Bill laughed really insane like he is out of his character. You tried to stop Bill from this brutallness but you suddenly cant move. You tried to struggle but you just cant.

"Hahaha! This is what you getting my life wasted by being your slave!" Bill growled.

"Stop it! Bill, this isn't you!" You yelled.

Before Bill could say anything, Dipper kick him off him and Bill landed on the floor. His flames are getting intense, you couldn't do anything but watch the monsterious Bill. You dont want to see Bill in that way, you miss the kind, loving blue Bill but his form just made you feel scared. Suddenly the two of them had stop, the both of them are glowing blue, you look behind the two and saw Mabel whiel holding her amulet.

"ENOUGH!" She yelled.

"Mabel?" You asked.

"Dearest Sister what is the meaning of this, let me go!" Dipper yelled.

"Let me go! Let me tear Dipper up!" Bill growled.

Mabel use the amulet to knock the two's head to each other.

"I had enough of this nonsense, Dearest brother!" Mabel complained.

"You guys are just making this young maiden be confused and scared, she just stayed here for like a week and your giving her this intense problem!" Mabel yelled.

"Dearest Sister Mabel, let me go! I always get what I want so let me go!" Dipper demanded.

"Dipper, your not being the Dipper I used to know, thanks to your stupid journal I mean look at you, you loose controll of this magic, I thought this could be for self defence!" Mabel said.

"Shut up! You cant tell me what to do!" Dipper growled.

"Ugh.....right now, Bill, I'll let you go and you, (Y/n) dear, hope you'll forgive my dearest brother." She said.

"What....." You trailed off.

How come, Dipper has a great and kind sister but he is like a total spoil, annoying and evil guy that you know. Mabel hold her amulet and you could feel your body can move and same with Bill but except Dipper and the good thing is Bill is back to his blue and normal form. You smoled at Bill and take a glance at Mabel who was smilling warmly at you.

"What? You think I'm mean like him?" Mabel chuckled.

"Hehe, sorry." You said.

"Its ok, well I better talk to my dearest brother." Mabel exclaimed.

Ypu nodded and took Bill with you to go outside and the two of you were walking awkwardly with intense silence. You do wanted to break the ice but you had nothing to say. Suddenly Bill started to talk.

"Sorry if I scared you." He said.

"So....thats how you look like when your mad?" You questioned.

"Yes, I'm afraid your scared of me right now." He said disappoinlty which made his blue color look gloomy.

"Oh, um, no I'm only scared of your res form but I do understand." You smiled.

Then the next you knew, Bill hugged you.

"Thanks, your the greatest friend I had." He said.

You slowly hug him back and rest your head on his shoulder. You two were enjoying the hug until a flash caught.

"SCRAPBOOK ERTERNITY!!!" Pacifica yelled.

Hello, Forbids here, I see some of you vote my book and I say thank you guys so much. Hope this is funny or a great story to all of you and 1 thing is I kinda like to make Mabel as an almost good girl and in fact I was running out of ideas for the fighting scenes.