Chapter 2 : The show

Your P.O.V
Bill guided you a sit and you waited for the show to start. Your mom said you should be home for lunch but you texted to her that you'll be a little late for there lunch. Right now, I could hear girls chanting words as Dipper.

"Dipper, Dipper, Dipper, Dipper!!" The girls cheered.

You were guessing Dipper was the host of this show. You have a feeling that someone was watching you but you just think you were just being a little paranoid of this show. You look at your wrist watch and it was 12 so its time. Suddenly a fog burst in the stage, the girls started fangirling and others were fanboying if thats exist. You were curious who might be this Twins and espeacially this 'Dipper' guy. You lean your sit and cross your arms. The fog started to reveal two people which you saw them from the poster. They speak something like a western voice.

"Hello, america! We are so pleasure for you kind hearts to visit our Shack of Telepathy!" The girl announced.

People around kept yelling 'I love you, Mabel!' or something like 'go Dipper' so you guess the girl was called Mabel. You felt the boy on the stage was looking at your direction but you thought he was looking someone at your back.

"We would like to give those sad folks a cheer-up show, Dearest Brother may you please." Mabel announce.

"As certainly, Dearest Sister." Dipper aggreed.

"He would like to have a fellow volunteer, please." Mabel announce.

The crowd started raising hands and shouting to pick them. You just sit there and just watch of the excited crowds. Dipper tap his chin and make a 'eenie minie moe' sound and pointed to me.

"You, there, Maiden. Stand up if you want." Dipper offered.

You were not deciding to stand up but something controlled your body because you just stand up and your feet started to walk faster and go infront of the stage. You wete confused of why you had no controll of your feet. You look at Dipler who was smirking at you.

"And what is your name, fare maiden." He said.

"Umm (Y/n)." You said.

"Good, I just saw a new face in the shack and thats you, tell me are you new here?" He asked

"Y-Yes." You nodded.

"Alright! Lets see her how real we are, folks!" Mabel announce and the crowd seem to be loving it.

"Now, beautiful, would you pick one card on my hands please." Dipper said.

You snickered to realize it was just a normal card trick. You roll your eyes and pick one and you pick 3 hearts. Dipper threw the other cards and ask me "I guess you pick a 3 hearts, right?". You were a little amaze that he guess the correct figure. You nodded and show the card that you picked.

"Oh, wait, I was wrong, its a picture of you dear." He smirked.

"What? But you guess it correctly." you said.

"Mind if you check again, dear." He winked at you.

You check the card and saw the picture of you with a bunch of numbers at the bottom of it and there was two words that caught your eye.

Call me

So he's giving you his number?! Wow you thought it was cheesy and unexpected because seriously, the most popular guy who had a ton of fangirls just gave you his number which was crazy. You hated saying this but your really not into Dipper right now even if he looks handsome and popular you just feel nothing towards him.

"Now, is this a 'normal' card trick to you? Dear. Tell us your comment to our beloved crowd." Mabel said.

She pointed to mic on you and you decided to speak.

"Its reall great, I dont even know how they change the card so quuckly." You said, honestly.

You walk out of the stage and go sit to your chair. You look at the card he gave you and you just put it in your pocket. You decided to continue watching the show. The show was crazy because you just saw the snake on Mabel' s arm turn into a rope of colorful hankerchief. This time Dipper made a song and the fangirls are squeling on the top of there lunges, lets just say this is the most noisy and great show the twins had made. There are shocking stunts, unbelievable sidekick powers and some catchy songs. Once they were at there last trick they appear a bunch of doves flying beautifully. You look at the side of your sit and saw Bill, you wave your hand to Bill and he wave back with his adorable smile, wait what?! That was really unusual for you to say that, you shrug the feeling and gave Bill a smile. After the show have ended the twins go behind the curtains and you catch up with Bill.

"Hey, Bill! That show is awesome." You complimented.

"Yeah, those were the best, I better get going. Bye (Y/n)." Bill tip his hat.

Reverse Dipper's P.O.V
Me and Dearest Sister go to our rooms and started fixing ourself. I think I like that new maiden. Finally a new beautiful lady comes to my life.

"Dearest Brother, why did you use your amulet on that new girl. She never intended to volunteer." My sister asked.

"Of coarse she is, but I have a few plans for her to be my fare queen." I said.

"I see, I'm not helping or telling, do as you want." Sister said.

"Thank you, Dearest Sister, I would glad to." I said.

A smile form on my lips and I could see my future self with my future queen. (Y/n)? Eh, well someday she will be mine, and I will never let go of her.

Someday (Y/n), you'll see how I'll win your precious heart and you will be mine, forever and no one will stop me