Chapter 4 : Awkward Date

Dipper's P.O.V
Ugh, I kept tapping my foot, waiting for that beautiful maiden name (Y/n) to call me. I'm sure I gave her my correct number and made sure to show my charm while she's at the show. This is taking so long, good thing I have magic, I could guess her number. Let me see, ah her number is (insert phone number), I began typing her number in my phone and started calling her. A few seconds have pass and she answer my call.

"Hello?" She asked.

Hearing that sweet voice of her made me feel so proud, I chose her and she's the only one who can be my perfect queen.

"Well, hello there, good hearing your great voice, maiden." I smirked.

"Uh...do I know you?" She asked.

Well, this is a tough one, no girl didn't ask that stupid question, everyone knows me.

"Remember the Shack of Telepathy, dear?" I asked.

"Oh! Are you that guy name Dipper? How did you know my number?" She asked.

"I have my ways, dear. So why didn't you call me yesterday?" I asked.

"Do I have to? Sorry I was a little busy finding a souvenir for my uncle in the Mystery Tent but I was distracted by a girl name Pacifica." She explained.

I gritted my teeth, hearing that stupid girl name Pacifica, my dearest sister's rival and Gideon is my fair enemy. I cant let those rotten people touch my love. I tried to calm down and stay confident as ever.

"Well, I'm fine. How's your stay in this beloved place called Reverse Falls." I asked.

"Its great and intersting, I saw one of your worker, whats his name again...oh yeah! Bill, I guess your employee is very well dressed, so I was just curious, what is his job, anyway?" She asked.

Now she's talking one of my servant?! Why does she always notice the least popular people more than I do?! They cant have my maiden on there fingers of there hands, I have to stop them for stealing my future queen.

"Oh, well, he's just a useless butler and now there's something I wanna talk to you." I said.

"Useless? I dont he's useless, he helped me to guide in your shack plus he's kinda kind." She mentioned.

I hate that demon servant, she ignored my offer and just mention about Bill! I better make her fall for me and I 'll treat her happy and give all the things she wants.

"Uh, yeah he's kind, I was just joking, wanna meet me in the Reverse Falls' fountain park?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah sure. Whatever, I better go now. Bye." She hung up the phone and I hung up my phone too. Darn, she only talk about the people I hated and she never even ask a question about me, she just gave a question to that lousy Bill Cipher. I started hovering the things around me, I felt rage and jealousy, I started banging my things and making them break into pieces, I was about to break my lamp but someone just stop me.

"Dearest Brother! Stop this nonsense at once!" My sister stop me.

"Dearest Sister, you know how jealous and rage I am?! So I order you to stop!!" I yelled.

"Dearest Brother, being jealous around by soneone just makes a girl be disgusted at your horrible behaviour so I order you to stop!!" She yelled back.

"She wont hurt unless I told one lie!" I yelled.

"You'll hurt her more, lying just made girls hurt or hate it! Your 'queen' is just one of those fragile girls while I'm way different than they were." She said.

"Dearest Sister, would you like it if I rip off one of your favorite secret sweater?" I smirked.

"Lay off my sweaters, this is beloved (Y/n) we're talking about!" She growled.

"And I thought you would let me do what I want." I crossed my arms.

"Well, your making tny stuff hovered on the our and made a big mess!" She scolded.

"Ah, I had enough with you, your just wasting my time. Bill!" I yelled.

Bill teleported infront of me and bow to me.

"Yes, Mr. Pinetree." He bowed.

"I command you to teleport me to the Fountain Park and take care of my fans." I commanded.

"Yes, Mr. Pinetree, will do." He agree.

He pulled out an umbrella and snap his fingers. He teleported us in the fountain and that was odd, there's no girls in this park, just a people who haven't go to my show. I looked around and saw my precious maiden sitting on the bench. I walk to (Y/n) and waited for her to notice me because she was just sketching some beautiful drawings.

"What a nice talent you have, beautiful maiden." I complimented.

She looked up and her face was inches closer to me. She jump a little and backed a little.

"Whoa, you scared me and...oh hey Bill." She greeted

"I see you met my butler. Bill, please buy us some cotton candy and a blue one for me and a pink one for her." I command.

"Oh, sorry but I dont like cotton candy and pink too." Shd said.

"Then how about a flowers, miss." Bill said.

"Yeah, I guess." She aggreed.

"Alright, Bill would you mind buy her a fresh flowers, please?" I asked.

"Yes, Mr. Pinetree." He bowed.

He quickly ran to the furthest flower store in the park, giving me some alone time with her.

"Umm... Why is your face look angry?" She asked.

Dang it! I was so healous that I didn't even notice that I was still angry. I tried to calm down and form a smile on my face.

"Sorty about that dear, a while ago I was just so angry on those bullies who was picking on my friend." I lied

"Oh, ok. So...ugh, this is awkward, why did you give mw your number from the show, we just met." She asked.

"Oh, its because I like you, you seem more different than my other visitors." I smirked.

"Wait, so your interested at me?" She asked.

"Why certainly."