unattainable - gendry baratheon

୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧

➥in which a noble boy meets a bastard blacksmith of king robert baratheon and faces challenges together.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

In the vast and brutal land known as Westeros, where power and dominance reign supreme, two souls from opposite worlds found themselves inexplicably drawn to one another. M/N L/N, a noble and wealthy pretty boy, lived a life steeped in luxury and privilege. Across the realm, Gendry Waters, a humble brute blacksmith, toiled day and night in his forge, forging weapons to protect the kingdom.

It was on one fateful day that their paths converged, in the small village of Harrenhal. M/N had been traveling the lands of Westeros, exploring the rugged beauty of the countryside when his horse faltered, collapsing under him. Clad in fine silks and overflowing with grace, he was not prepared for such a predicament. Gendry, nearby, noticed the commotion and rushed to assist the fallen noble, his muscular arms lifting M/N with ease.

As M/N gazed into Gendry's piercing eyes, a connection sparked amidst the chaos. Gendry's rough-hewn nature and down-to-earth demeanor were unlike anything M/N had ever encountered in his circles. And M/N's gentle spirit and innate kindness were a stark contrast to the harsh world Gendry was accustomed to. Their dissimilarities intrigued one another, pulling them towards each other like magnets.

Despite the difference in their stations, M/N and Gendry began to spend more time together. M/N would visit Gendry at his modest forge, their conversations ranging from the struggles of Westeros to simple dreams and aspirations. As they shared stories, laughter, and even tears, their bond grew deeper, transcending the constraints placed upon them by society.

Word of their blossoming relationship began to spread throughout Westeros. The noble families whispered about M/N's affair with the blacksmith, spreading rumors and condemning their love as an abomination. 

But M/N's heart remained steadfast, his love for Gendry unwavering.
Meanwhile, Gendry struggled with his own insecurities, doubting whether he could ever truly fit into M/N's world. 

The pressure of society's expectations weighed heavily on his broad shoulders. But M/N saw past the superficiality and into Gendry's very soul. He knew that their love was worth fighting for, even against the odds.

As political upheaval loomed, M/N made the courageous decision to declare his love openly to the realm. Standing before the lords and ladies of Westeros, he proclaimed Gendry as his true love, defying all conventions. It was a daring move, one that threatened M/N's future, his family's approval, and his own safety.

But Westeros was a land full of surprises, and the love between M/N and Gendry sparked a glimmer of hope among the people. The bravery they displayed in embracing their love inspired others, proving that love transcends social boundaries and prejudice. Slowly, the tides began to turn, as the walls that separated them began to crumble.

Together, M/N and Gendry weathered the storms that tore through Westeros, supporting each other with unwavering loyalty. They faced battles, betrayals, and sacrifices, finding strength in their love for one another. And as their love story unfolded, it became an enduring legend in the country of Westeros, reminding all that love can bloom in even the harshest of worlds.