loyal - tyrion lannister

୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧

in which Tyrion Lannister loves you despite on different sides.

In the heart of Westeros, where the winds of change were blowing and the wheels of power were turning, Tyrion Lannister, the Imp of Casterly Rock, found himself tangled in a web of intrigue and desire

His sharp intellect and cunning ways had earned him both admiration and disdain, making him a figure both feared and respected.

One fateful day, Tyrion's path crossed with yours, a man of noble bearing and untamed spirit. 

Your arrival in King's Landing, the bustling capital of Westeros, had not gone unnoticed, and your reputation as a skilled warrior and astute strategist had preceded you.

Intrigued by your presence, Tyrion sought you out, drawn to your strength and intrigued by your enigmatic nature. 

Over time, your encounters evolved from mere acquaintance to a friendship marked by mutual respect and a shared appreciation for the finer things in life.

As the political landscape of Westeros shifted, Tyrion found himself increasingly isolated and vulnerable. The Lannisters, once the most powerful house in the realm, were now facing enemies on all sides, and Tyrion's position within his own family was becoming increasingly precarious.

In the midst of this turmoil, your friendship with Tyrion deepened, providing him with solace and a sense of loyalty he had long sought. You became his confidante, his advisor, and his staunchest ally.

One night, as the shadows of betrayal loomed over Tyrion, he sought refuge in your chambers. Exhausted and emotionally drained, he confessed his fears and insecurities, laying bare his heart to you in a way he had never done to anyone before.

You listened patiently, offering words of comfort and unwavering support. Your strength and compassion touched Tyrion deeply, and in that moment, he realized that his feelings for you had transcended friendship into something far more profound.

As the night wore on, and the bond between you grew stronger, the tension between you became palpable. The lines between platonic friendship and passionate desire blurred, and neither of you could resist the magnetic pull that drew you together.

In the privacy of your chambers, under the cloak of secrecy, you and Tyrion shared an intimate encounter that would forever alter the course of your lives. The passion between you was fierce and consuming, a burning flame that defied the boundaries of social norms and political alliances.

From that night forward, your relationship with Tyrion was never the same. You were no longer just his friend, his confidante, or his ally; you were his lover, his secret desire, the one person who understood him better than anyone else in the world.

However, your newfound love was not without its challenges. The Lannisters, always watchful and ever suspicious, grew increasingly wary of your growing closeness to Tyrion. Rumors of your affair spread like wildfire, and soon you found yourselves caught in a dangerous game of political intrigue and personal betrayal.

Despite the risks, you and Tyrion remained steadfast in your love for one another. You supported each other through thick and thin, offering each other strength and solace in a world that seemed to be crumbling around them.

As the war for the Iron Throne raged on, you and Tyrion found yourselves on opposite sides of the conflict. Your hearts ached for the pain and suffering that surrounded you, and you yearned for a day when peace would finally return to Westeros.

In the end, it was your love for Tyrion that guided you through the darkest of times. You fought for him, stood by him, and ultimately saved him from a fate worse than death.