20. Undecided

Its been a week since the school break started and now classes are resuming again for their graduation exams.

Aunty Mae and Dew went back home after 2 days of being away because Aunty Mae still need to do her errands in the city.

While Bright and Win on the other hand nothing really much happened between these two. Both focused on their own stuff which made Aunty Mae a bit disappointed yet still happy because she saw an improvement in their relationship.

At school

"Woah, this is getting so real. Looking for universities is a real struggle for us" Said by one of Win's classmate.

Which everyone agreed.

This week is finally their graduation exam period. Pressure is real especially for F class who struggles to pass their previous exams.

They also need to start looking for potential university that they want to enter. But most of them already decided to stay and study at their university college if ever they got lucky to pass the exam.

Their university is also what Win is considering for college since there is a high chances that he will get in, unlike other universities that required high grade records.

I'm curious what university did Bright chose for college? I don't think I'm ready to be separated from him yet.

Win thinks while his face down on his school desk. He kept overthinking things for the past few days and he think he is going crazy.

"WIN! I have something for you!" Luke shouted from his behind.

"What" Win answered with no energy. Face is still on his table.

"I have here my plans for our college. Here I listed which university we will go to and maybe get the same degree so that we are still together! Isnt it great?" Win is getting so irritated.

He look up and snatch the paper from him and crumble.

"Stop with these nonsense. You can't just make decisions for other people" He stand up and grab his bag. Love also followed him and both went out of the room.

"Aurgh Luke is so annoying! He obviously don't have any chance on you but he is so persistent! I just want to punch his face so much!" Love said while punching in the air.

They are now at the school gate and Win just kepy nodding at whatever Love is saying.

"Shh okayyy, don't stress to much about him. I'll go now, keep safe okay?" Win bid his goodbye to Love and decides to just walk going home.

While walking down the road, he saw a familiar tall figure and a smile immediately grown on his lips. He rush in to him and bump his shoulder.

"Hey! What a surprise to see you here!" Win said then Bright turned to him and raised his eyebrow.

"Stupid. This is the only way going home" He continued walking and made it faster leaving Win behind.

"A-hh right..wait!" Win run to him and then finally asked him the question that has been bugging him.

"I just wanna ask. Have you decide what university you are going to?" Bright stop his track and turned to Win.

Staring at him.

"It's none of your business" Win was a bit offended and so he talks back.

"I'm just curious okay! Even if you say the school I won't be able to enter and pass their entrance exam anyway. Tsk" Win face forward and started walking leaving Bright.

"Our university is still the best. I may not be a genious but I know they will let someone like me get in" Win kept murmuring and ignored Bright who is walking beside him.

"You just want me to enter the same university as you" Bright said that made Win stop.

"W-what are you thinking! Who said I want to be with you?!" Blush is starting to form on his cheeks.

"You like me. I just know." Bright smirk at him and walk again.

"If ever I decided to enter our university. You're obviously not the reason why I made that decision" Bright said.

It took a second before Win processed what Bright said.

"W-what? So you're gonna enter our university?!" Win asked but Bright  ignored him. Win kept making Bright annoyred with his questions until they got home.