18. Wife Material

In the kitchen, Win is in his pink-laced apron currently preparing their food for tonight since Aunt Mae is not present in the house.

This is his first time cooking for Bright and he can't help but to feel nervous yet happy. It was his dream!

He's been smiling widely ever since the two of them were left and kept imagining things like, him cooking for Bright for every meal like a perfect housewife.

Win may be stupid in academics but he is very much knowledgeable in doing housechores, most specially in cooking since his parents taught him at a very young age.

He's almost done preparing the veges and meat for the shabu shabu when Bright showed up in the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"Bright, the food will be ready in a minute. Please take a sit" Win said.

Bright took a glance at the food he is preparing and decides to take a sit when he felt 'convinced' just by looking at it.

It looks edible. Bright thought.

After a few minutes...

"Alright, you can dig in now!" Win excitedly said after he cook Bright a piece meat from the hotpot.

Bright took it with his chopsticks and closely checked the meat again.

"You made sure this is edible, right?" Win frown because of his comment.

"Ofcourse! I know how to cook you bastard!" Bright only smirk and put the meat in his mouth.

He showed no reaction as he slowly bite every bits of it.

After the meat melted in his mouth, he looked at Win for a second before he took a gulp of water.

Win is literally sweating because of nervousness. His food has to be good! But Bright is not showing any reaction at all!

What if it's bland?! OMGGG

He bit his bottom lips when Bright took a gulp of his water again.

What if it's too salty for him?!

"S-so how is it? It's good right?" Win is itching to hear his comment.

"It's okay. Edible" Bright said.

He ignored the pouting man infront of  him and continued eating the shabu shabu.

"Just okay? Well...I'll try harder next time" Win's face fell and sounds disappointed.

He felt so disappointed to himself because he didnt get the reaction he was expecting.

Win felt a poke on his forehead so he look up. It's Bright poking his forehead with his chopsticks.

"Stop pouting and eat" Bright said after he poke his forehead with his chopstick

Can't believe this stupid bunny can actually cook. Bright thinks as he kept eating the shabu sahbu

"Bright" Win called.

Brigt look at Win whos both cheeks puffing so much because of the food in his mouth.

"Finish that first. You look stupid" Bright replied.

Win hurriedly munch the food in his mouth and took a big gulp of water after.

"I-I just wanna ask if we can do our assignments together since school breaks will start soon" Win asked shyly.

He just want to study with Bright because he knows it will motivate him and maybe get some help with him.

"I'm already done with my assignments" Bright replied.

"WHAT?!" Win shouted.

Bright looks irritated because of his loud reaction.

"Can you tone down your voice for fuck sake!" Bright said.

"How can you be done already? I know you're busy with other stuff!" Win stood up.

"I know how to balance my time. Unlike you" Bright smirk.

Win took a deep breath before he take a seat again.

"O-okay, but can I still study with you? Help me again?" Win asked him hoping to get a positive reaction from him.

Bright look at him and slowly gave him smirk.

Win just wanna punch his handsome face for being such a tease.

"What would I get then?" Bright said as he leaned his elbow in the table.

Win can't think of anything right now.  Bright already have everything!

It's been a minute but Win has answered his question yet.

Brigt lost his patience and stood up.

"I won't help you then, goodluck" He walk away after he put his plates in the sink and went up to his room.

"Freaking bastard!" Win keep cursing Bright while he washes the dishes.

"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!" He screamed which can be probably heard upstairs.

Meanwhile upstairs.

Bright is currently reading a manga when he heard the loud scream.

"Stupid" Bright whispered and slightly smile.