10. Evil Plan

"Aunty Mae, Good morning" Win greeted with a sullen look as he slowly walks down the stairs.

"Oh? Finally! Good morning. Come let's eat" Auntie Mae stand up to put food on his plate. She noticed that Win was very quiet and didnt even move after he sat down.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" She touched his forehead to check his tempreature but it feels normal.

"Yeah, I don't feel like going to school today" He slowly reach for the bread and took a bite.

"Eh? Why? Did anyone tried to hurt you at school?" Auntie Mar suddenly became mad when the thought came to her mind.

"N-no! Lessons are getting harder these days, nothing is getting into my brain!" He whined and bite again to his bread.

Auntie Mae was surprised with the sudden outburst and slowly smile when she remember her younger self.

"You know what, we are pretty similar. I really hate studying when I was your age!" Win was amazed

"Wow really?" Auntie Mae nodded.

"Yes! But when I met my husband, he became my motivation to study. That is how I excel in my studies, and graduated!" She was very excited with her story while Win's face became gloomy again.

"Hey what's wrong? Hmm why don't you look for your one true love? I'm sure he will motivate you to study" Auntie Mae said while wiggling his eyebrows.
Win suddenly became nervous because Aunti Mae didnt now that Bright is his greatest love eversince.

"I-I have been eyeing on someone b-but he hates m-me" Auntie Mae was shocked and hurriedly hug Win.

"Aw! I'm reallu sorry. I'm sure there's a lot more amazing guys out there" She pat his back then an idea suddenly pop up.

"What about Bright?" Win quicly look at her with wide eyes.

Is she offering Bright to be my boyfriend?!

"W-what?" She was giving him a big smile and it's making him nervous.

"Bright is a top student, why don't you ask him tutor you?" His throat suddenly became dry.

Haha ofcourse Win! Assuming freak!
B-but Bright as my tutor?

"A-um I don't think it a good i-idea" He  rubbed the back of his head

"Why is that? He is the closest person you can get help from." Aunty Mae said while eating her favorite waffles.

"A-ah I don't want to trouble him. He is a very busy person and don't want to be disturbed by anyone else" He looked down on his plate.

"Really? Hmmm" Aunty Mae suddenly gets up from her sit and run upstairs.

This made Win confused about the sudden act of his Aunty.

A few minutes later he saw Aunty Mae coming down the stairs with a book on her hands. She is also wearing a devilish smile which him feel nervous.

"Let's go to the living area! Come!" She invited Win so he followed her and sat down on the sofa.

Aunty Mae looked around and even peeked at the window and when she is satisfied, he sat down next to Win and opens the book that she is holding, which actually happens to be a photo album.

"I want to show you something, which I think will help you get Bright as your tutor hehe" She flips the book and looks like she is lookinh for a certain photo.

"Aunty what is this" Win was getting confused and  amazed as well because he is seeing young Bright on each photos.

Handsome even at a young age!

"Wow Aunty, they are really cute!" He cannot help but to react after every flip of the pages.

"I know right!- aha!" Aunty Mae suddenly pull out a photo from the Album.

A photo of a young girl? Do they actually have a daughter?

"Who is this Aunty??" Asked Win.

"You don't recognized the Kid?" Aunty Mae smile evenmore.

Win only shook his head.

"Well... this is actually Bright" Win was surprised and even snatched the photo from Aunty Mae to look closely.

"W-what?! This is Bright?!" He don't know what to react then suddenly his laugh bursted.

"Omg Aunty! I didn't know Bright like wearing dresses when he was young! Omg this is funny" He wiped the tears from laughing and calm himself.

"Its actually me who insisted to put him in a dress and make him look like a girl because like what I said to you before, my dream is to have a daughter!" Aunty Mae can only laugh when She remembers those times.

"But Aunty, he looks pretty tho! He can pass as a girl!" He started laughing again because he cannot imagine Bright in a womans outfit today.

"HAHHAA Before! But now he acts so manly and handsome!" Aunty Mae only shook her head.

"You can keep it" she suddenly added.

Win stopped laughing and looked at his Aunty.

"R-really? I can keep it?!" Aunty Mae gave him a nod and wide smile.

Huge smile started creeping to his face and stares at the photo.

"Like I said earlier, that will help you to get Bright as your tutor. Just think about it" Aunty Mae stand up and pat his head before leaving him.

Did Aunty give this to me so I can blackmail Bright to be my tutor?! Is he actually letting me to that to his son?!
SHIAAA

Hello! It's been a while! Sorry I wasnt able to update. Like I said before, I'm really busy and focused myself on my academics since I'm a graduating college student.
I finally had time to update and because so many of you were asking for an update so I really tried to update one chapter eventho its very short. Hope you still enjoy this short update!
Thank you!